Wednesday 18 November 2009

First Year of Being Married- Couple's Corner #6

OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! talaga... I missed a lot!!! But I'll make habol.. Please wait for my posts bout the previous topics on Couple's Corner and I am telling you, whether you like it or not, I'll do the previous topics! LOL


Alright, I will concentrate first on this week's topic and it's all about our first year as a married couple.

Being with hubby 24/7 was no longer a FIRST since we've been living together for about a year already. However, it's somehow different when we are already earning and working for ourselves. When we were only living-in, everything was provided by our parents. Good thing, hubby was already working then and I stopped schooling to give birth and to personally take good care of our baby. Until now, I can't believe we passed that stage of our life where hubby only earns P10k, with our house rent that costs P5.5k, with a lovely baby to support and still managing to live a normal and happy life. Well, GOD IS GOOD! Want to know how we did it? Alright, it's like this...
  1. I fully breastfed Alyssa for 10 months. We tried to give her formula milk, but she refused until I totally stopped breasfeeding her as I have to go back to school.
  2. Pork, beef and fish are being transported from Masbate to Manila almost every month by my super kind mom-in-law, PLUS Alyssa's diapers and biscuits (Nissin Wafer and Marie).
  3. My lola gives us rice every time we go to Laguna.
  4. My aunts give us cooked foods every time they know I want them and also lots of Pampanga's Best products for our breakfast.
  5. We live just a few steps away from hubby's siblings and from time-to-time, we get cooked meals as well.
WWWEEEEWWWW!!! That was how our first year was. Lots of blessings and gifts from our families. Indeed, we were sooo lucky to have them! =)

But, it was not always happy moments together. That was the year where we had the most LQ (Lover's Quarrel) only for me to realize after that it was all my fault. Goodness!!! I was so paranoid then that hubby might be looking to other girls because he's been surrounded by ladies who were with the same status as his - graduate, working, CPA... while me, at home and useless. That was some kind of self pity and maybe post-partum depression as well. I always throw tantrums and he never gave up on me.  He was always there explaining things and making everything clear and that happened so many times.

Then, when we had a serious talk a year after, we were able to clear things out and yeah, nothing's right among all my thoughts and suspicions. LOL! He was never been attracted to any other woman (he sworn).. =)

It was an exciting 1st year. It really was. My aunt (Tita Arlene) played a great role in that year. If not for her advices, maybe I already gave up and stepped out of our relationship. And only to kill myself after realizing that everything was only made by my suspicious mind. ;=)

Please do come and join us too. We would love to know your love stories as well. Just click on the pic on this post and join the fun!
 


10 comments:

Cecile said... [Reply to comment]

selosa ka pala :-); good na clear up na para walang nang gulo :-).

thanks for sharing :-)

mine is here: http://thekenyonscorner.blogspot.com

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

Welcome back AC, san ka ba nagsuot, na miss ko ang mga nakakakilig mong entry ah, hehehe.

Anyways, alam ko ang reason kung bakit selosa ka, hehehe..gawain mo kasi, wahahaha..oh wag mainis sa aking observation. Minsan kasi, yung selos natin eh gawa sarili rin nating actions. And also, na insecure ka lang kasi nasa bahay ka, you felt useless eka mo nga. But, you have to realize na, noong time nga na nakikipagkita ka pa sa ex mo, eh hindi ka ipinagpalit ni Mark, so why would you think na he would look for someone else because you were just home and caring for your child??

But, anyways..you were so lucky na ang daming nagmamahal sa inyo, hindi lahat eh nabibiyayaan ng mababait na family. And most of all, you are blessed to have such a wonderful husband..

Glad to have you back and I will see you again next week..

sheng said... [Reply to comment]
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AC said... [Reply to comment]

haha.. i'm medyo selosa ate cecile.. pero not naman the super obvious type.. tumatahimik lang ako pag may nafi-feel (or naiisip must be the right word) akong kakaiba.. but not naman so much.. siguro I have reasons din noon kung bakit ko naisip yun.. imagine naman, they have an outing then the girl will call just to wake him up??? what DA?!? diba may asawa naman sya? bakit kailangan sa iba magpagising? haha..

thanks for dropping by po.. I'm off to your entry.. see yah there!!!

AC said... [Reply to comment]

medyo inabot lang ng KATAM-aran and I've been doing Alyssa's AVP for her teachers and classmates eh kase they'll be leaving nursery na this Dec, so I thought it would be a nice and simple remembrance for all of them.

wahahaha!!! ate liz.. not at all.. I always love your comments.. so true and so sincere.. and MAY TAMA KA!!! haha.. I know.. takot ako sa sarili kong multo.. and yeah, I am so blessed with everyone around us especially with my dear uber sweet and loving hubby..

I'll make sure to be present na every wednesday.. can't miss it no more.. miss you too ate liz!!!

AC said... [Reply to comment]

yes ate sheng.. sinabi mo pa.. I didn't expect they will support us all the way kase our married was not properly planned and it was too early so we were really thankful.

AC said... [Reply to comment]

FROM ATE SHENG:
kakatuwa nman ung families nio..they were all there to support you.

(sorry po.. namali ako ng delete)

frizzy_rein said... [Reply to comment]

ay nakakatuwa nman.. daming mga blessings talaga.. naku napaka-lucky nio pala.. well ako nman very far safamilies ko. alam mo nman dito sa uk hindi parang pilipinas.. pero at least super babait ng aking mga inlaws..

Naku ha ganyan din ako sau. tantrums na yan tingin ko normal to us girls. lalao na pag ang mga hubby natin minsan nakakalimot maglambing di ba nakakainis un pag feeling ignored ka?

Seiko said... [Reply to comment]

You're lucky & Blessed for havin' such a kind family as well as kind husband.Ok lang naman ang maging selosa hehe selosa rin kasi ako but see to it na hindi sosobra my husband alkways telling me that & kahit na daw maganda & cute ang isang babae pumapangit daw pag sobrang selos na pero pag konting selos lang cute pa rin daw.hehe
But then kahit yata if I where on your shoe aba aba aba at aba!Eh may asawa naman pala sya bakit nga naman sya sa iba magpapagising?!Hehehe nangagatong pa.Anyways we missed to read the continuation of your entry here in CC,I wondered nga what's eating you.So as what have you'd said whether we like it or not your entry must go on hehe so go go girl!Waiting waiting lang kami.Cheers for more happy years to come to both of you.Hugs!

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

you have a blissful life my friend...
God is always there for us and thankful for all blessings..

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails