Wednesday 28 October 2009

We're IN LOVE! - Couple's Corner #3

Today's theme is "We're In Love" and I would be very happy to share our love story. I believe these moments are the sweetest. The moment when everyday of being together seems very precious and each wishes for the day not to end. And until now, I can still feel how in love I was with the man I wished and prayed to be with me for the rest of my life.

Rodliz’s Nest

I didn't say yes to him which made us a couple. It was just so quick that right after I told him my break-up, he held my hands tight as we walk along Roxas Ave. and as we search for a place to have dinner, he rested his head on my shoulder and told me, "wag ka ng magdiet, kase hindi malambot pag nakahiga ako sa balikat mo". (That's the reason why until now, I'm having a hard time controlling my food intake...LOL)

We rarely spend times together for about two months because he was very busy then and I was staying at the dorm so curfew was really strict. Then maybe he can't stand it anymore and asked me to get an apartment. I thought one of my dorm mates was joining me so I told my mom and aunt and insisted that it's gonna be good for me as I'll have much time concentrating with my studies. And they agreed. Hurray!!! LOL

Come December 2003, I moved in and my dorm mate backed out. weeew!!! A great sigh of relief for Mark, I'm sure. ;) Since then, we lived together. My parents learned about it when we already have Alyssa. (we're good!!!) Mark was about to graduate by March 2004 and will be taking the board October of the same year, so he was busy reviewing and doing all the officer stuffs. His aunt and the whole household thought he was staying overnight with his classmates because that was what he told them. And he will come to my place with two shirts, undies and pants on just not to be caught. Until most of his clothes are already in my wardrobe. =)

Then knowing him as the "SURPRISE MAN", he never failed to surprise me even though we were already living together. Come Feb, we were so excited to celebrate our 1st Valentines Day together when we were told that our school retreat will fall on Feb. 14. What D?!? During the retreat, an envelope was being distributed to each student with surprises inside. We have no idea that enclosed are our parent's letters to us and that made us all cried. In each envelope, there's Mark's common letter to each student (being the org's pressident) wishing us all luck and God's guidance as we have our retreat. Right after I emoted on my parent's letters, I built an anger on him. I told myself, "How could he? Not even any sweet note from him? And it's Valentines Day???" Then as the lights opened, a brother called my name while handling a huge white envelope and he handed it to me. To my surprise, It was a card from my dear boyfriend! GOSH!!! Then everyone cheered up for me. (shyness) I opened it, and saw a huge card filled with his hand writing. You will not believe it, but he wrote his message clockwise with the smallest handwriting from the edge of the card until he reaches the middle. Goodness!!! It was difficult, I can imagine. Then, with the card was a CD of Jim Brickman. Right there and then, I just knew that our theme song is DESTINY. He mentioned it a lot of times on his message then a CD with the song Destiny? That must be it, I said. And until now, I'm holding on to that word.

His surprise didn't end there. When I reached the apartment, It was dark, only a candle and a cake and HIM. A day to celebrate Valentines after the Valentines Day. And he asked me to close my eyes, and another gift came out, it was a very nice bag. Holy cow!!! Am I dreaming??? LOL


Then that incident continued. Every month was special. Too many to mention, really. We both think of a surprise every month to celebrate our Monthsary. And no special occasion passed without me having a Red Ribbon Cake from him and that continues until now (though not Red Ribbon at all). I bought a huge box and every chocolate wrapper he gives, I put it there. I keep every cake board from him and all the letters were there. Can't wait to show that box to Alyssa and the future kids.

We were just so in love that everyday means so much to us. I hurt him a lot during those times when I still meet up with my ex. He knew about it, I don't know how, but he just knew if I was doing something wrong then. He confronted me every time and I all I did was denied. He never asked for a break-up. All he said was "I'll never leave you and I'll always love you." And I asked myself, and is asking until now, "What did I ever do to be loved like this?" I am just so blessed.

We lived in for a year and January 2005 came, I discovered I was carrying Alyssa. Then the continuation is on next Wednesday. LOL. See you then!
 


11 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said... [Reply to comment]

Hay nakakainlove talaga naman, ang sweet sweeet nman ni hubster mo... Feeling ko bumalik teenage life ko hahaha.. But, nabitin ako ha...

See how things work out for John & Rose

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

Wahhhhh! na ikwento na ang pang February theme ko.."First Valentine's Day" Hehehe.

Anyways, parang speechless ako eh. wala akong masabi..I can't believe naubusan ako ng words, sa ganda ng love story nyo.

Eh teka nga muna kapatid, bakit naman ikaw eh nakikipagtagpo pa sa ex mo?? kala ko ba eh kilig to death ka kay Mark?? Naku ha, namamangka ka sa dalawang ilog? Ako nga noong kami na ni Fahfah, tigil na YM ko, dyosko! ipinatigil YM ko, eh yun ang buhay ko during that time, hehehe.

Well, know what, kahit ano pa ang pinagdaanan nyong dalawa,ang masasabi ko lang..SUPER SIYANG MAGMAHAL, WALA NG DAKILANG LALAKI NGAYON. hehehe!

Red Ribbon pa kayo dyan, at ikaw naman pa cute ka, lahat ng mga candy chocolate wrappers nakatago? hahaha! naalala ko tuloy yung crush ko noong younger years ko, pinagsuputan ng PeeWee, pakatago tago ko, wahhh!

I love your entry, kakainggit lang, kainis..hehehe, kasi super sweet ng jowa mo, wahhh!

AC said... [Reply to comment]

hi mommy rose! thanks for stopping by again.. he's so sweet po talaga.. and sana nga po hindi magbago.. hehe.. i'm on my way to your post po.. see you there!

AC said... [Reply to comment]

waah!!! sorry mommy liz.. I didn't know that's the theme for Feb.. naku naman.. nauna ako..

naku mommy liz.. the the stupidest thing I ever done.. siguro po kase the relationship with the ex was 4 years tapos both of them made me feel that they will always be there for me.. so parang hindi ako natakot na the time will come na pareho islang mawawala sakin.. I was just so baliw then because I am getting both their attention kahit na loka loka ako.. but God has His own way of telling me who's who.. kaya po siguro binigay agad samin si Alyssa.. para matigil na ako sa kabaliwan ko.. haha!!! and I will always thank hubby for never letting me go.. and yes po.. SUPER talaga syang magmahal and I'm so blessed for that.. at pinangako ko sa kanya, sa family namin, kay God at sa sarili ko na hinding hindi na ako gagawa ng kahit anong pwedeng ikasira ng pamilya namin..

haha!!! dba po? may sentimental value yun eh! hahaha!!! kaya need itago.. nakakatuwang makita ulit yun after so many years of being together dba? hihi.. di kaya nilalanggam na ang mga supot natin, mommy liz? hahaha!!!

That's why I super love this meme, mommy liz.. I'm falling in love all over again.. and SUPER THANK YOU po for creating this.. I'm so happy to be part of this.. mwuah!!!

teJan said... [Reply to comment]

aaay! cute naman ng storya nyo! I have like that before..ngek! heeh

Happy CC:)

Clarissa said... [Reply to comment]

Grabe talagang magmahal si Mark anoh?!!I can imagine those surprising things that he has done to you?!Grabe!!That's the sweetest!!Can't wait for your next entry--binitin mo pa ako lol!!\(^0^)/

Kero said... [Reply to comment]

Red Ribbon Cakes are the sweetest and the best of it in the world. I enjoyed reading your romance, Mommy. You are blessed to have a forgiving, romantic hubby who loves you just the way you are. Ang sarap ng feeling to find that person who will stick with us no matter what di ba?

I look forward to the next part of your romance :)

my entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2009/10/couples-corner-were-in-love.html

Momgen said... [Reply to comment]

Hi can i ask permission to post your love story in my love story blog I gathered real love story and hope you permit me. I will not post unless you permit me. You can visit my blog at Love Is A Perfect Gift. Thank you....

You can also read others love story in there. TC

frizzy_rein said... [Reply to comment]

haha advance yan AC hehe,, pambihira ! sweetness..t apos sa huli, ipinakita ang bangis ni MArk haha.. whew! talagang todo na to.. o heres mine

http://mydigihome.info/?p=142

AL Kapawn said... [Reply to comment]

pwede bang makisaya dito.. pang mommy lang yata ang blog na ito...he he he

sori..wrong entrance.. ha ha ha

Seiko said... [Reply to comment]

OMG!I thought hindi ko pa mababasa ito ahaha!!Nandito na pala.Nauna ko kasing basahin ang first year married nyo bago itong we're in love entry mo.And we have such in common pala.Wont you believe na mga choco wrapper tissue ng resto na pinagkainan namin untill now nakatago?Inilagay ko sya sa isang mnalaking frame now my dalagas seeing it at gagayahin daw nila hehe.Sweet ni hubby mo ha mahilig magsorpresa grabeh kinikilig ako & I'm acting like a teenage girl in here.I enjoy reading your story,so see you then next time,i-remind mo ako ha.Mwah!

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails