Thursday 8 October 2009

Dream, Believe, Laugh

Written: 18 November 2007




Alyssa, two years have past by so fast and I still can't forget the feeling of cuddling you and breastfeeding you. The 10 months of breastfeeding you is the most fulfilling part of being your Mom. I always feel the closeness between the two of us. And I am still looking forward to the coming years of bonding with you my dear.

~Mum

Baby, you made my life even more meaningful that I always want to go home early from the office to hug, cuddle and kiss you. You are Daddy's little princess. I am so proud to be your Dad. And I am so glad to hear from everyone that you really look like Daddy. As I always promise Mummy.. I will do everything to secure your future. I love our family and I am willing to sacrifice anything for you. Always be assured that you will have a happy and whole family forever. Daddy loves you so much.

~Dad

Alyssa, you are growing up so fast. We can still remember your angelic face on the very first day we saw you, the day when you completed our family. You never failed to make Mommy and Daddy's day. We are so proud of you. You are getting more beautiful each day. Thank you for being a good daughter. You always listen to Mummy and Daddy.

Anak, we cannot promise that the world will be so good and perfect. What we can promise is that however rough the road may seem, Mum and Dad will always be there to help you pass it through. We love you so much Alyssa. Words are not enough to explain how we feel for having you as our daughter.

Love,
Dad and Mum


0 comments:

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails