Wednesday 21 October 2009

First Time We Met/Dined Out - Couple's Corner #2

My gosh! I can't believe I almost miss this week's meme. I CAN'T!!! I JUST CAN'T!!! This is one thrilling moment we had and this one's really unforgettable. Please join us too and share your love stories at Rodliz's Nest.

This time, I'll copy-paste hubby's story telling about the day he laid his eyes on me. He posted this on my friendster account as a comment. Weeeee!!! Can't help it, I'm getting so kilig.. again!

01/1/2004 2:51 pm
There are many things to describe this very lovely lady, but what I like best on AC is that she's not only sweet, cute, graceful, charming and sexy, but she's a smart and responsible person. You could always count on this girl. And whatever she does, she always gives her best shot. She is a soft-spoken girl with a very wide understanding. This girl has earned the admiration of a lot of people, including me (I was no exception). With her lovely looks, no man could ever afford not to turn his face on her. I remember the first time I saw this girl. I was then looking for a representative for Miss San Beda (Integration'03). And I went to Class 1-AAC to look for one. And I saw her in the classroom. I immediately notified my first year batch representatives and ask them if they could convince her to be the Department's representative. Unfortunately, she declined. I would admit that I was attracted on her from the very beginning. But I did not show it in the campus. I kept it all to myself with a hope that our paths would cross someday. Days and weeks passed. We did not have any occasion where we had even a simple conversation. I was busy then and she was busy too. Until came the last week of September. I texted her if she could be JPIA's face of the month (October). Gladly, she agreed to be one. We went out for a lunch... and a dinner... and a dinner again... and another dinner... and the rest is history... Thank God I found this woman. She's incredibly beautiful and is very sweet. Everyday I love her all the more. She is the source of my inspiration, and she brings out the best in me. She makes me smile even when I am in despair. She has captured my heart. Just I have told her over and over again, I promise to love her with all my heart and with all my life. I would always be her man and I swear to God to love and protect her now and always. If there is one thing now that I have asked from God, aside from graduating on March 2004 and be a CPA, it is that He allows us to be together for the rest of our lives...

Baby, I love you so much po and promise, I will love you until the end. I will always be here for you no matter what happens. I will never leave you. BABY, YO TE AMO CON TODO MI CORAZON... 

AWWW!!! a big AWWW!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Now, here's my version:

02/1/2004 1:02 pm
SEPT.26,2003;11:00pm I received a message from an unexpected person. He was my organization's president, Mr. Mark Lim Saldua, asking for a picture to be used for the next Face of the Month. My dormmates asked me to agree and i did.. (though I'm not really aware who he really is)
SEPT.27,2003;8:00pm My dormmate accompanied me to the studio for the said pic.
SEPT.28-30 I never passed a day without any text receiving from the JPIA president.
OCT.1,2003 Mr. Saldua, whom i used to call "Kuya Mark", asked me for a lunch having the reason of interviewing me for the write-up he's going to post for the "Face of the Month" thing.
OCT.2,2003;11:00am We met in school and went out for lunch with my dormmate with me and with his about 10 officers with him. ;)
OCT.4,2003 While he was in Antipolo for a meeting, he called me up and ask me if he can fetch me after the affair in Jade Valley and to take me for dinner. I accepted his offer. (and really prepared for it! LOL.. I spent the whole afternoon fixing myself)
OCT.5,2003 Right after the affair, I saw him standing somewhere, where no one could see him..(for some reasons...we both know - he's the president of the org and I know he has to focus on the org...then)  and I was dead cold all over! It was the 1st time I'll ever talk to him in person..alone. We went to Starbucks-Intramuros and there, we had the chance to know each other more.He took me home before my curfew...we went out for another dinner..and another dinner..and another dinner..and the rest is history.
OCT. 11,2003 - WE WERE ON! Fast??? NO! VERRRYYY FAAAASSSTTT!!!

OH MY!!! I'm always happy to share the story about how we found each other. And I'll tell this story to our Alyssa and the future kids until I get tired of doing so (which I don't think will ever happen).

This picture was taken while we have our lunch at KFC Mendiola (where he also brought me and our friends for the write-up for JPIA's Face of the Month thingy)

By the way, I have a boyfriend then - for 4 long years and Mark knows about it. But still, he makes his way just to have me. So I broke up with my bf and 3 days after, we became couple. LOL! 


21 comments:

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

Oh my Gosh!!! you're right, you just cannot miss this week's topic...Hehehe!

Hoy! parang kinilabutan ang ulo ko sa comment sau ni Mark sa Friendster, shucksssss!!!! as in parang kaka inlove talaga...Hehehe, anak ng patis, kahit 38 na ako, parang bumabalik ang aking kabataan, hahaha!

AC, this is one heck of a love story. I agree with you when you said that you will never get tired of telling this to the whole world. Buti may Meme na ganito, now, you can show the whole Blog World how much Mark loves you, heheheh..oh di ba? Great post! As usual, waiting na naman kami for another week.. "We're IN LOVE" would be the topic... mata mo, baka hugis puso araw araw noon...

AC said... [Reply to comment]

bwahahahaha!!!!!!! napahagalpak ako sa "anak ng patis" mo mommy liz ah! haha!!! I really can't miss this hahabol at hahabol ako.. haha!!! no matter what topic it is.. I'm just so excited every wednesday because of this meme.. and THANK YOU po!!! I'll make sure to make my next entry earlier kase it's another kilig moment I have lots of things to share.. haha!!!

Indeed... WE'RE IN LOVE!!! and korek ka dyan mommy liz.. buong mukha ko nun hugis puso! hahaha!!! at may kasamang pagka proud pa yun ha.. kase presidente ang nanliligaw sakin??? gosh!!! hahaha!!!

Rossel said... [Reply to comment]

aaaw, sweet naman ni hubby mo. kakakilig! the beauty and the president, good match!

ay naku, kahapon pa ko kinikilig dito sa couple's choice. mine is up too.

eds said... [Reply to comment]

Grabe na ito .. kung ako ay langgam nakiagaw na ako sa sweetness hihihi.. Sobra nman si Hubby.. SObrang sweet.. talaga nga nman hindi ka nia iiwanan at tingnan mo nga meron na kaung babay.. I love it! Parang I can't wait na for next week ..

Heres my Story AC>>

http://mydigihome.info/?p=119

Chubskulit Rose said... [Reply to comment]

nyahahahahaha three days after the broke up maykapalit na agad, yahoooooooooo!

Love the message that "kuya mark" have wrote hehehe parang bumalik yung college spirit ko hahahah... So pareho kayong accountant? JPIA is the most active org in the school where I used to work with...

Moreeeeeeee!!!!!

Iris said... [Reply to comment]

Oh PUHLEAAAZZZE I don't want to share mine hahahaha

I love the Kuya thingy, mas masarap kaya magmahal ang 'Kuya' di ba AC? Marcelle (yes, Kuya Marc!!!) is also older than me, 6 years!!! So I always tease him na pinanganak pa lang ako, uhugin ka na LOL

Clarissa said... [Reply to comment]

Talaga namang di ka na pinakawalan ni hubby mo the day he laid his eyes on you kaya nga sinolo ka ng talaga!!\(^0^)/Nakaka-kilig talagang magbasa ng lovestory ng iba--talo pa yata ang lovestory ng pocketbook!!^_^

Kero said... [Reply to comment]

mabilis! i'm glad you wasted no time to share a relationship with him hehe. look how far you commitment had gone....you make such a beautiful couple!

hope yo8u can visit my entry here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2009/10/couples-corner-day-we-metdined-out.html

sweet_shelo said... [Reply to comment]

wow, grabe overflowing affection, admiration, emotion, lahat na may "tion" yata ang na feel ng hubby mo sis nung una ka nyang makita.. Sobra sweet pala nya ha.. Inagaw ka pala talaga nya ha.. hehe..

u are really meant to be sis. Ganda mo pala ha. Face of the month ba naman. Sobrang kakilig ah.. I will love to hear more of your love story next week..

♥ MomieQueen ♥ said... [Reply to comment]

i can feel so much love between you both... kilig to the bones.. hehe

at ang sweet ng hubby mo ah.. wish ko lng din may konting talent hubby ko sa pagsulat ng feelings nya.. tamad kc nun eh..haha

but at least in words and in action nya n lng pinaparamdam feelings nya at dun ako kinikilig.. haha

looking forward to more love stories..

Good Life 2 Go said... [Reply to comment]

It's a touching story. Nice couple.

AC said... [Reply to comment]

@mommy ross - haha!!! does it really match mommy ross? the beauty and the president??? bwahaha!!! masyado lang pong nabulag yang si hubby.. puyat nung time na yun.. hihihi...

@sis eds - haha!!! korek! he knows how to get hold and stand for his words dba? buti nalang! hahaha!!! kundi patay ako! LOL

AC said... [Reply to comment]

@mommy rose - dba po bad ang 2 timer??? kaya kailangan ibreak muna yung isa.. hahaha!!! (ayos na reason.. LOL) I was in accountancy po for the 1st year.. I tried my very best naman to understand it by heart kaso ayaw eh.. haha!!! kaya I shifted to management on my 2nd year.. I'm sure if I weren't an accounting major then, he won't even dare to give the littlest time he has on me.. hahaha!!! he just thought I was smart then, siguro ngayon nag iisip na! hahaha!!!

AC said... [Reply to comment]

hahaha!!! korek mommy iris (TeDay).. masarap magmahal ang mga kuya.. parang tatay lang eh noh? bwahaha!!! JOKE! masabi nga din yan kay mark.. we have 4 yrs gap naman po.. so tama din.. pinanganak palang ako uhugin na sya.. bwahaha!!!

AC said... [Reply to comment]

@mommy clang: sinabi mo pa po.. daig pa natin nagbabasa ng pocketbook.. haha!!! kakilig!!! infernezz mommy clang, sabi nya talaga the first time he saw me, he knew ako na talaga.. kaya kahit nagloloko ako nun and still meeting up with my ex eh hindi nya talaga ako hiniwalayan.. not even once he gave me that option.. bait noh? hihihi... lucky me!

AC said... [Reply to comment]

@mommy kero: time is of the essence daw po ika nga.. haha!!! now I know na that long engagement isn't always better.. haha!!!

AC said... [Reply to comment]

aww!!! thanks mommy shelo! korek! overflowing "tion" ito! haha!!! he's really sweet po.. as in! and until now he hasn't changed.. kaya i feel so blessed talaga.. hihi.. nyahaha!!! sa paningin nya lang po yun.. di hamak na mas napakaraming magaganda sa campus that time.. siguro nga po we are just meant to be.. hehehe... can't wait na for next wed. ;)

AC said... [Reply to comment]

@prettymom: yes mommy gracie.. you're right.. guys just have their own way of showing their sweetness.. we just have to appreciate them, dba? same here.. can't wait to read more!!! ;)

AC said... [Reply to comment]

@goodlife2go: thanks for stopping by sis and for sharing this lovely moment with me.. I believe you're also in UK.. I'm loving it here.. have a nice day!

Beth said... [Reply to comment]

this is so kakakilig!!! alam mo ba ganyan din ako, pag gusto ko talaga, at naramdaman kong love ko, I'll go for it. Bka kasi magsisi ako sa huli, e prized catch pa naman hehehe :)

nakakakilig love story nyo. i like your hubby's friendster post. meron din hubby ko gnyan pero di ko sinali, nagawan ko na kasi ng post dati.

wala talaga sa age, sa bilis ng courtship ang true love. nsa feelings pa din tlaga! Bbalik ako dito sa Wednesday! :)

Genefaith said... [Reply to comment]

nakakakilig naman...reading your hubby's post for you is so touching and it truly make anyone reading it kilig to the max!!! parang so fast nga na naging kayo but bakit pa ba patagalin if you feel it na di ba and believe ako sau sis ha, date and oras nakalista..he..he..your photo is an image of couples madly, deply in love!

Mine's here: http://www.hyzyd.info/2009/10/when-josh-meets-jenny.html

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails