Wednesday 14 October 2009

Meet Mr. and Mrs. Saldua - Couple's Corner #1

I just started my blog a few weeks ago and I was so happy that I found a very nice community in this blogging life. It's my second meme (first was Mommy Moments) and I just love doing them. Thanks Mommy Liz for this and now I have something to look forward to every Wednesday. Come and join us too.


I'm May Ann Cherie "AC" Agbayani-Saldua. The eldest in my family, eldest daughter, eldest cousin, eldest niece and eldest grandchild. I am an illegitimate child (as how they call a child with unwed parents, then), but most loved by everyone. I'm a certified Lola's girl, Auntie's girl, Uncle's girl, and Papa's girl. My parents separated just before I entered grade 1, but that didn't hinder me from growing up as a good girl and that I owe to all the parents who stand by me up to this very moment and I know will always be there for the rest of my life. My grandmother, dad, uncles and aunts did a great job in raising me up. I don't have a good relationship with my biological mum since 2002 (if I remembered it right) and with her relatives because of some serious family problems. However, I believe that instance contributed in my being a good mother and wife at present. Both mum and dad were from Pangil, Laguna and I grew up and spent most of my childhood there.

Enough with the seriousness.. LOL Now, let me tell you something about who I am. I'm a person who is very weak in decision making. I am always in need of other's assurance on almost anything and that hasn't changed until now. I simply don't believe in my own taste. I am a very simple woman who rarely buys anything for myself. Most of what I use are from my aunts and I'm loving them to pieces! LOL I am a woman who lives with 3 pairs of shoes - rubber, peep-toed and boots for winter, wears year-old clothes (the oldest I'm still wearing is a shorts I had when I was grade 4 - woooaaah!!! it's that old, right?) and feels guilty even of thinking of buying anything for myself. I don't complain though, it's just that I'm satisfied with what I already have. I am what they call "kuripot to the bones" ;) My family said I am now able to live simply because I already had everything I wanted when I was young and that I was brought up to just live with what I have. Hubby must be really thankful for that! ;)


Now, let's jump to my husband's life. I am married to a man named Mark Saldua. He's also the eldest among 6 siblings. If I am a favorite in the family, he's no different. He's well loved mostly by all. He's a Masbateno and very proud of it. He was a seminarian back in high school and a really great achiever (wish Alyssa gets that trait). He excels in his studies and continues to excel in his chosen career. He always gives 101% in anything he does. A natural-boned leader then and a magnificent head of the family now. He is the laziest man I know, but still manages to complete all his tasks - I wonder really how he can do that LOL. I am but just one fan and supporter of this brilliant man. He never shouts and never mad. He cries and that for me makes him a real man. He just loves me just the way I wanted to be loved. And I love bragging anything about him 'cause he's worth bragging about. He's the man I chose to spend the rest of my life with and I thank God for giving him to me.

That's us.


16 comments:

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

OMG! so much love for your hubby I can feel. I can't wait to read how you two met, but I know I would have to wait tin next week.

So, you're from Laguna, I have a friend there, sa Kalayaan sila, sus, taas ng bundok, hehe.

If your hubby reads your blogs, he would be so touched to read all these wonderful things that you wrote about him. My hubby reads my blog everyday, and he wants the one that talks about him..Hehehe!

Have a great day AC, and I will see you next week.

eds said... [Reply to comment]

thats a cute intro of how u two meet.. it will be my pleasure to be ur friend.. we're both in UK.. But.... I live in the country-side of wales..will be looking forward to read mre of your love story :)

shelo's garden said... [Reply to comment]

Hi sis, glad you joined this meme too so we have the opportunity to know each other..

You are a good looking couple ha. I will love to know more about your love story.

Sis, i add kita sa favorite blog list ko ha. link back naman sis ha.. thanks

Clarissa said... [Reply to comment]

You're one lucky girl!!You're really meant for each other!!^_^Nice to know something about you and your husband through this meme!

Have a nice day!!^_^

anne said... [Reply to comment]

Hi acmumcee, you know what saludo ako sau, I hope Mj would grow up like you. Mj never met her biological father but she grow up gaily, I know there will come a time that she would asked about her father, in time we will tell her where he is if we know where that man is, LOL because since Mj was born the father did not really show up.

Seiko said... [Reply to comment]

It's so nice to have met you here AC & welcome to the world of blog.
Very dramatic din pala ang lifestory mo no wonder you'd became the apple of the eyes in your family,seems you're sweet the way how you describe youself as well as your husband.'m looking forward to read more about you & your husband next week.Happy blogging,gonna add you in my list ha.
Btw,thanks for the visit as well as for droppin' some line,pareho pala tayo my husband love to read my blogs too,he understand english a bit.

♥ MomieQueen ♥ said... [Reply to comment]

nice to know some things about you AC.. hirap kaya ng d lumaki sa sariling family but you're one tough girl. You're just so lucky na everyone loves you kya cgro d mo rin nafeel madepressed even without your real parents...

and korek.. our hubby's are worth bragging about just so they know kung gano natin cla ka love..

will be looking forward to more love stories soon.. hehe take care :)

Chubskulit Rose said... [Reply to comment]

Wow you both deserve each other sistah... Seminarista? wow, di talaga sya meant maging pari kundi padre de pamilya hehehe.. Matagal na ba kayo dyan sa London? Sarap naman ng place na tinitirhan nyo hehehe...

Followed your blog na sisterette para lagi akong updated dito.. mwah!

Invite kita to vote for my princess, if nakavote ka na. thanks a lot!

AC said... [Reply to comment]

hi sis anne! na sad naman ako bout sa father ni MJ.. But just show him the love he needs and i'm sure hindi nya mararamdaman na may kulang. And explaining to him what really happened, i'm sure he'll no longer look for his biological dad at all. Thanks for sharing your life as well sis.. see yah around!

AC said... [Reply to comment]

Hi there mommy liz! thanks for coming up with the idea of putting up this meme. I'm really enjoying it and can't wait any longer to share more.. LOL

haha!!! yeah, we're about 10 mins away from Kalayaan po.. maybe you're referring to San Antonio, Kalayaan kase yun po yung paakyat talaga.. hehe..

aww! sweet naman po ng hubby mo, how I wish hubby gets interest in reading my blog too.. I bet he hasn't read any of my posts yet.. LOL

until next week, mommy liz! mwuah!!!

AC said... [Reply to comment]

hi sis eds! you are quit far from us pala, hehe.. that's why internet was born, to be able to reach others no matter how far dba? ;)

i would love to share more of us.. and am equally excited to know your stories as well.. see you next week!

Beth said... [Reply to comment]

Hi AC,
You are so young pa. If you want to call me Ate Beth, then go! :)

I like your post here, super honest and I love the way you talk about your husband. I feel that you are so inloved with him. I believe he is so inloved with you too. :)

I will look forward to reading your CC post again! :) Thanks for dropping by! :)

AC said... [Reply to comment]

thanks mommy clang and mommy seiko! nice meeting you too.. and thanks po for the warm welcome..

AC said... [Reply to comment]

aww.. true mommy gracy.. if not for my relatives' love.. siguro my life would be a disaster..

can't wait for wednesday.. love to know more love stories.. weee!!!!

AC said... [Reply to comment]

hi there mommy rose! opo.. sinabi mo pa.. i felt i missed a big part of myself when they separated.. good thing my family made sure that I'm well loved..

voted na po for rylie!!! she's leading.. yeey!!!

AC said... [Reply to comment]

yeey! thanks ate beth! i'd love to call you ate po.. yes, we're so inlove with each other.. sana nga po walang magbago.. we'll try to be as sweet as the time we got on to each other.. see you on wednesday ate beth!

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails