Thursday 8 October 2009

The Reasons Why I Scrap

Written: 18 November 2007



























I made this layout for the scrapbookflair challenge with "Inspiration in Scrapping" as the theme. I didn't got the place, but I am so happy to receive wonderful comments from scrappers from the different parts of the world.

My super loving husband and my super sweetie daughter are my inspirations in every layout I make.. I am always eager to scrap because they have lots of memories to be treasured. And I am proud to show them how artistically their pictures came out.

They are my life.. my everything!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails