Thursday 8 October 2009

My Scrapping Story

Written: 12 November 2007



























I have a pretty little friend in my friendster account who has very lovely photos so I visited her account and went straight to her photos section. As I browse her pictures, I can't stop reading all the comments of her friends to each of the photos. And as I read them, there was a word that caught my attention and it is "digiscrap".
 
So, right after I encountered that word, I immediately searched it in google. The first site that I entered was amsdigiscraps and when I saw the contact details of the site, I emailed her and she helped me make my first layout through the tutorial sites she gave me. Her name is Amber and I hope she knows how thankful I am for all her help. Right after I made my first LO, I emailed it to her and from then on, I can say that I am addicted to digiscrapping...

My warmest thanks to Sam (Sophia Anne Mikaela Lozada) and to her mom (Mommy Vanj).


2 comments:

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

wahhhh, gusto ko rin matuto gumawa ng ganito.. I went to the site, binibili pala, ehehehe..

AC said... [Reply to comment]

ate liz.. madali lang po, basta may photoshop ka.. di rin po kailangan bumili.. super dami pong freebies.. ida-download lang po.. visit mo po digitalscrapbookplace.com dami pong tutorials.. tapos digiscrapdepot.com po for the free kits.. you'll enjoy.. I'm sure.. let me know po ha if you have more questions.. i'm super willing to help.. =)

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails