Friday 9 October 2009

Learning Some Basic Photoshop Tools

Written: 20 November 2007























Actually, this is not the real background of this picture.. I just tried following one of the tutorials and luckily, I did it! Just so proud that I already know how to change backgrounds of pictures and fold corners.

The picture was taken April 22 2007 during the 2nd year death anniversary of our beloved TinTin. She died during our wedding reception, so we decided to celebrate our wedding anniversary the day after.

I am so glad to see the outcome of my mix and match design. It's so cool!


2 comments:

Cecile said... [Reply to comment]

this picture is very cute :-) i love it!

AC said... [Reply to comment]

thanks mommy cecile! i don't know how to properly resize pics then.. LOL! but we were laughing our heart out there.. love it too! ;)

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails