Thursday 8 October 2009

My Vow

Written: 18 November 2007




























My promises to my dear hubby...

I will forever be your loving and caring wife...

I will always be the woman you loved 4 years ago..

I love you Bhe... I love our family...

You are my everything!

Journaling:
Today, I commit myself to you my Bheibhie... I will take good care of you and our whole family. I promise to serve you for as long as I live. May God mold me to be the best wife and mom I could ever be.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails