Tuesday 26 January 2010

Have I Told You Lately that, I LOVE YOU? - Couple's Corner

As I read Ate Liz's version of this week's CC I told myself, I'm sure tonight's gonna be a good night. =)

It's true, saying "I Love You" or merely "Love You" is easy and we use it everyday. I can't remember a day passed without those words coming out of my mouth ever since I met my hubby and it multiplied when I became a mom. Mark never leaves the house without saying those words and I, saying them back. We never hang up the phone without the words, "Love you, bye".

As for Ate Liz's question, "When was the last time you really look into each others' eyes and say those words from the bottom of your hearts?" Oh boy, I can't recall. As far as I remember, we say those words with full emotion and yes, with tears when we just ended up our lover's quarrel. We then say how much we love each other and how lucky and blessed we are for having one another. But since we haven't had any big fights for quite some time now, those intimate moments no longer happen. Now I realized, do we have to have misunderstandings before we say those words again? I hope not and I'm changing it now.

I always had the thought of making notes and sticking it on his baon (packed lunch), but have never done it ever, yet. Tomorrow, I'll start. I think our usual sweetness needs a revamp. And because of these realizations, I really think tonight's the start. It isn't hard, really. But it takes some cheesiness to be able to achieve that. =)

And to add with that... here's our keso pic for everyone:

Happy New Year! =) (Taken before welcoming 2010)

Join us every Wednesday as we celebrate our lives of being married. Trust me, this meme helps in keeping the love alive. You're just 1 click away - the Badge is there for you to strike.


See you there!!!


9 comments:

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

Anak ng Patis, bakit ba wala kaming picture ni Rodney na nagtutukaang ganyan, hehehe! natalo ako dun ah.. Keso picture, bukas nga eh mahalikan si Rodney sa lips sabay click sa camera ko..Hahaha!

Totoo naman di ba? parang magsasabihan lang tayo ng mga sweet nothings kapag tapos ng argument or something like that. Eh kasi naman, iniisip natin parang ang corny di ba? Minsan nga kapag tinititigan ko si rodney, natatawa ako, at di ko talaga masabing Di ako mabubuhay ng wala siya, wahhahaha! sa notes na lang, baka bigla pa akong halikan at yakapin, hehehe..

Was I right, or was I right?? Hehehe..may point naman ako di ba? it's not easy to tell our spouses how much they mean to us, kasi parang feeling natin, ang cornik! but,we have to, so they know and feel that we love them dearly. so that, they feel loved and that way, they know na there is no reason for them to look elsewhere, hehehe..

jenny said... [Reply to comment]

mommy liz is right nakabog ako sa picture hahahhaha... makapagpicture nga din heheheh.... love the pic..have a nice day.

eds said... [Reply to comment]

ac napaka-cheezy talaga ng pic na to .. hehe.. but ur soo true about saying i love you's. well,, well well,baka every night's gonna be a good night pag inumpisahan mo na ulit ang paglalagay ng message sa kanyang lunch box.. at eherm, baka mapaaga ang kapatid ni allysa hehe

Chubskulit Rose said... [Reply to comment]

hahahaha nalokah ako sa anak ng patis ni liz at nagtotokaan lol... Bakit naman kailangan pa may misunderstanding hehehe, ako kasi very romantic si hubby so naron lagi ang maemosyong "I love You" hehehe.

Love the "nagtotokaan" picture hehehe.

Have I told you Lately that I Love....

rjs mama said... [Reply to comment]

so sweet naman your pick

hope to see you back on my site :)

my real story
my minute maid

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

You two are so sweet. cute ng nagtotokaan picture and I enjoyed reading some comments here. Keep sweet girl, and stay sweet forever. visit mine too http://shydub-simplehappylife.blogspot.com/2010/01/cc-have-i-told-you-lately-that-i-love.html

Cecile said... [Reply to comment]

hahaha, kakatawa naman yung sabi ni , Liza :-); kami rin walang picture na very cheesy like you two have here, AC.

kami din bago ibaba phone we say i love you and kiss each other on the phone :-) tapos sabay tawa,lol...

teJan said... [Reply to comment]

weeee...that kissing pics says it all!!! hahaha.. Have a lovely CC..dear:)

Seiko said... [Reply to comment]

That's a wonderful and very sweet idea of sticking notes of love on your hubby's baon. I'm sure he would very much love it. Sweet2x ng pic ninyo. :D

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails