Wednesday 20 January 2010

How Well Do We Know Each Other - Couple's Corner



They say that we can only get to know a person really well when we live with him/her in one roof and I agree. Same goes with friends and relatives, but I believe it's much different in married couples. When married couples are in one roof, no matter what they discover about their better halves shouldn't matter at all because they vowed to love each other for better or for worse.

In our 6 years and a month of living together, I think nothing much have changed when it comes to attitudes and personalities. I am still the lazy gal he used to know and he's still the Mr. Nice Guy who helps in house chores. 


Well, Mark is just one simple guy who:
- And I am the one who:


  • can't eat veggies when there's no meat, like when tortang talong (aubergine omelette) is for dinner he should have a fried fish or pork on the side - I can eat all veggies alone.
  • takes off pickles on his burger - I eat them.
  • don't eat garlic and onion, but loves dishes sautéed in them - all garlic and onions goes to my plate.
  • gets the table ready for dinner when he arrives from work - and I'm still cooking.
  • washes the dishes and prepare the meals on weekends - weekends are my days off.
  • gets hold of his notepad and write all things needed to be done the whole day or the next - which i never do.
  • is very organized and files all paper bills or any other important documents and put them in a place he never forgets - I don't even know where our passports are and I don't take care of bills because I am really forgetful to the highest level.
  • don't get mad when he comes home messy - I will just say, "Sorry, tinamad ako" ("Sorry, I was just too lazy")
  • rarely gets mad and just keeps quiet when something's not right - I keep quiet too.
  • never fails to give surprises on every occasion, may it be birthday, mother's day, valentine's day, anniversary, Christmas - I try to do the same though he also pays for his gifts so I prefer gift of effort.
These are just a few of what I know about him. I believe I know him from the tips of his hair to the tips of his toes and I better do, right? I am just so lucky and blessed to have a husband who never change, who helps me in household chores even though I just stay the whole day at home and can do everything myself and who just loves me for who I am and accepts me for whatever shortcomings I have. 

This is just a sample of what I am talking about. 

I am so happy to be able to share in Couple's Corner again. Ate Liz has been so good and patient to me and I thank her for creating this meme.  


Please share your stories too by clicking the badge.



8 comments:

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

You are lucky indeed Mommy AC, super bait ni Daddy Mark. True love eh, kaya kahit tinatamad ka minsan maglinis ng bahay, forgiven ka pa rin, hehehe. Ganyan din hubby ko, naku, kapag weekend, nag rerequest pa ako na ipagluto ako ng breakfast.So basically, si Mark pala ang nag aasikaso ng lahat. Dito naman, ako ang nagbabayad ng bills, taga trabaho lang si Darling..ako ang nag aayso ng mga paperworks at ang asawa ko eh kapag siya ang nag tago, di na makikita kung saan. Hay iba iba talaga ang mga lalaki, but just the same, we love them di ba?

I am so glad that you were able to join this week, and I hope to see you again next time..

Chubskulit Rose said... [Reply to comment]

Parehas kami when it comes to onion and garlick, as in inaalis ko yan sa food but I can eat it wag ko lang mangunguya yang bawang at naku lalabas lahat hehehe.

We know each other so Well

Rechie said... [Reply to comment]

hehehe..baliktad pala kau ni hubby mo sis..ay..super bait niya na sya pa ang nghahanda ng mesa pagkadating from work....i enjoyed reading


thanks for the visit

Cecile said... [Reply to comment]

wow, super bait naman si hubby mo, swerte mo eh :-)...si hubby ko rin ayaw ng garlic.

teJan said... [Reply to comment]

hahahha...the picture speaks louder than your posts..wow! you must be thankful about it...but you also somehow learn from him..hehehh!

Happy CC!

Clarissa said... [Reply to comment]

Ang swerte mo talaga dear,hinde lahat ng husband ay tumutulong sa gawaing bahay!!Buti na lang at nandyand ang ating husbnad pag tinamad tayo sa bahay lol!!\(^0^)/

Happy CC!!Nice to be back here again!!and yes,welcome back uli my dear!!saan ka ba nag tatago lol!!^_^

Seiko said... [Reply to comment]

Ang sweet nyo naman lalo na hubby mo. Kaya super lucky tayo to have our husbands who'll love us for whoever and whatever we are. God Bless! ay btw, Something keeps popping up here sa site mo, a twitter account login hehe.

lina@women's perspectives said... [Reply to comment]

Love reading this...have a happy marriage life :)

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails