Thursday 21 January 2010

New Favorite - Mommy Moments

It's been awhile since I posted an entry for Mommy Moments. It's sad that I missed last week's topic "New Born Days", but I am happy to be able to join this week. 


mommy moments


As Alyssa grows she doesn't stick to just one thing that she likes unlike me when I was young, all I wanted then was anything Hello Kitty. She's been fascinated with Barney, Disney Princesses, Disney shows and when it comes to food and toys, it also varies.


Right now and for a couple of months already she's been so in love with dinosaurs. I think it started when she watched the movie, Dinosaur.


Dinosaur is a 2000 animated film produced by Walt Disney Pictures. It shows good values and I can recommend this movie to others moms whose kids are also into dinosaurs. Now, she likes dinosaur toys and books and she loves learning how they lived, how they were vanished from earth and how their fossils are preserved in museums. That is one reason why she loves museums and doesn't get bored when in there. Apart from dinosaurs, she likes all animals and anything about them. 

This is just one of her many dinosaur toys. 

My dear friend, Joana who also took the dinosaur picture above), gave her My Little Pony DVD and since then she learned to like My Little Pony and even asked it from Santa last Christmas. Again, pony is an animal. =) 




And when bed time comes, she can't sleep without the songs We Are One and Love Will Find Away from the Lion King album. Alyssa's favorites change in a few months or so, but what she already liked before will always have a special place in her heart that she still smiles when recalling them on pictures and videos.










16 comments:

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

Hay naku, kids "likes" change like a blink of an eye, but my kids have things that they like for a very long time, like Alexandra still likes Dora, Wrozlie is in love with Disney Princess and Roan still likes Ben 10 stuff. But, when they see something new, they would say I like that, I like this, kaya di ko sila isinasama sa store, nakakagigil, hehehe!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Hello! My first time to visit your blog. How old is your daughter? :) Not many girls like dinosaurs so that must have been a great movie. I agree on recurring favorites, it comes back until they totally outgrow it. Happy MM!

Rossel said... [Reply to comment]

joana definitely loves animals. you have a caring daughter, that's what they say when kids loves animals. they will grow as caring persons.

nuts said... [Reply to comment]

my children used to watch this movie too during their toddler years..

Seiko said... [Reply to comment]

My kiddos love all disney movies..Lahat ng movies nila nakakapulutan ng aral kaya it's good for our kids. :D God Bless!

LN said... [Reply to comment]

Mabuti sa bata na nahihilig sa mga inspiring songs and movies :) God bless you and your family :)

Phebie said... [Reply to comment]

thanks sa visit mo ACmumCEE...daughter ko mahilig din sa animals...kaso fave nya yong mga kinahihiligan ko...hehhehe kaya ayon belly dancer din...hahhahah

anne said... [Reply to comment]

She is like my daughter Mj, she also loves cartoons I think she already finished watching all the episodes of the land before time hehehe anyway mine is up and its here thanks http://annebianca.com/2010/01/mommy-moments-new-favorite.html

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said... [Reply to comment]

Their likes really changes from time to time to follow their personality as they grow up.
Happy Friday!!

Cecile said... [Reply to comment]

your daughter is like my son, he loves animals and is very caring too.

teJan said... [Reply to comment]

hehe... the same with my daughter. There's a famous character here called BAMSE..and its her favorite film to watch..as in illion times a day! haha..

Happy MM!

Chris said... [Reply to comment]

welcome back! :)

we just watched dinosaur a couple of days ago and my son loved it! he loves dinosaurs...

pehpot said... [Reply to comment]

my kids are into playing outside the house, less cartoons and less watching movies

by the way, we would like to invite you to join the biggest contest in blogniverse. We are giving away $500 and more. First prize will win $200. Click here for more details!

Chubskulit Rose said... [Reply to comment]

You have a gorgeous daughter ann.

Kero said... [Reply to comment]

oooh she is fascinated with animals! you think you have a veterinarian in the making ? :)

thank you dear for the visit! i am glad to be back here as well . hugsies!

Beth said... [Reply to comment]

Dinosaurs? Nku, fave din yan ng daughter ko. Instead of playing with dolls, like nya dinos and cars! :)

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails