Sunday 24 January 2010

I Blog, I Care

A smart mommy blogger, Mommy Willa, posted this and I thought joining in will make a little difference. As people says, every little helps.


I Blog, I Care Movement
Calling all bloggers young and old!

Show the world you care! Be a part of the "I Blog, I Care Movement."  Here are the rules on how to join:





  1. Copy the "I Blog, I Care" badge and the rules (1 to 6) on this page. 
  2. Post these in one or all your blogs. 
  3. Tag/invite your other friends to join by sharing this with them.
  4.  Leave your post URL here: The Twitterer (http://thetwitterer.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-blog-i-care-movement.html) 
  5. For every fifteen (15) blogs joining the I Blog, I Care Movement, a $1.00 donation will be given to the International Committee of the Red Cross. You can also donate directly here: http://www.icrc.org. 
  6. Spread the love and show you care.


2 comments:

The Twitterer said... [Reply to comment]

thanks a lot for supporting the cause! :D

sewa mobil said... [Reply to comment]

i love your blog
salam kenal yah

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails