Friday 16 April 2010

ACmomCee - It's Me!

 Photobucket

I can't thank Mommy Paula enough, really! Imagine? Because of her idea of putting up BC Bloggers, my 4 blogs are now RANKED! And yet again, she's given me the chance to write something about myself for the BC Bloggers Party. Only now did I realize that I don't have an "About Me" page yet. And so for everyone to know who ACmomCee is, I better go ahead.


I was born in 1985, same year when KC Conception was born, but months ahead before me. She got 3 names in her first name and so I thought, my father liked it and did the same and named me May Ann Cherie. Not only that, no matter how he denies it, I really believe he's one heck of a Sharonian too. Why? Well because he nicknamed me, AC. Now tell me if I figured it out wrong. LOL!

Where the heck did ACmomCee come from? Uhhmmm... well, nowhere really! hahaha!!! I just thought it sounds good and when I try registering with it, it goes through every time - meaning there's no one using it yet. And if you happen to encounter ACmumCee with the "U", most likely it's also ME! =) And so, do you call me ACmomCee? haha!!! It's actually up to you, but I still prefer to be called AC. It's already short, but I think many still find it long and opt to calling me Mommy ACE or just ACE, which still fits ACmomCee spelling wise. =)

Now let's get more personal... ^-^

I am a mom of 1 (currently), named Alyssa, short for May Alyssa Kirstein. I had her when I was 19 (whooa!) and I married my one true love, Daddy Mark almost 4 months before she came out. I was still in college then and so I had to stop to become a full-time mom and wife. After a year, I went back to college and finally attained a degree in Business Management. And because hubby's been given a chance to work here in London and bring us, right after graduation we joined him.


And now that I'm 24 and finally settled in, I tried to apply for jobs around, but because I have to choose my own time, I know it's impossible for me to get one. I was a full-time stay-at-home-mom for a year until just last January when a new opportunity knocked on my door and invited me to become a work-at-home-mom. When I had my permament job on oDesk, I decided to get back to blogging since I know that most of my time will be spent  online and that I can manage them better now.

I started blogging in 2007, mainly to record my daughter's milestones. Then I stoppped and decided to get back October 2009 because I wanted to share my recipes to my dear friends who found my foodie pics appetizing. Come February this year, I decided to buy my blogs their own domain names and build them categorically.

Now I've got 4 blogs and they are:
  • Happy Home Working - My Online Diary - where I share personal happenings in my life as a wife, relative, friend and as a work-at-home diva.
  • Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories - where I keep a record of the interesting foods that I prepare for my family. Most are from different recipe sites and cookbooks while others are from my own kitchen doodling. LOL! I also include some foods that we have when we dined out.
  • Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting - where I share my daughter's activities and myself as a mom. So basically, that blog is about kids and parenting.
  • Join My Stroll - Anything - here I write just about anything that's NOT focused on me, my family and friends. These can be movies, celebrities, things from nature and shop-bought, etc. etc.
I also have an online shop called Little Fashion. I do pre-orders by batch where customers visit the online shops in UK and I quote them per item. Once order-form has been submitted and down-payment paid, I process the orders and they only pay the other 50% when items reached the Philippines which is about 5-6 weeks.

Now I can say that I'm a proud Work-At-Home-Mom, very happy and contented. Life has been so good to me. I have my super sweet and loving hubbydubs and a very smart and pretty daughter which makes us a very loving family. I could be much  more happier though, when our dreams and plans like having another baby, our own house and lot, car, enough savings for our kid/s and be able to extend help financially to relatives and other people in need will be granted to us by God in His time.

I guess I've already said so much, but I won't end this without greeting the brain of BC Bloggers. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOMMY PAULA!!! Thanks so much and I'm looking forward to a nice friendship ahead... =)


5 comments:

Azumi's Mom ★ said... [Reply to comment]

hay girl mas matanda pa pala ako sa yo ng 3 years.. i feel so old lol.. In fairness, medyo hawig mo nga si Kc hehe.. Nice meeting you even thru online, i hope someday magkita tayo, let's just keep in touch kahit sa blogging and fb world hehe.. Ill visit your online store minsan, nakaka-addict din ang online selling, i was once a seller, japan goods naman.. Goodluck =) hugs to your pretty girl

Paula said... [Reply to comment]

Uy mas maganda ka kay KC ha! hehe
Naku sis yung PR mo the credit is due to you talaga kasi April 3 ata na-update and PR pero the BC Bloggers list came out a few days later pa. So it's all due to your hard work and your wonderful blogs! :)
Ayan you can put something on your profile page. Wait for my email next week for the list of participants so we can put it in our blogs. It's another way for us to link to each other. Have a nice weekend ahead!

Seeking WAHM’s said... [Reply to comment]

The list of Home based business opportunities was really cool. It will be of great help to beginners. Thanks

♥peachkins♥ said... [Reply to comment]

Its nice getting to know you better..

blowing peachkisses
The Peach Kitchen
peach and things

Stef said... [Reply to comment]

I'm happy for you AC! You are doing a good job in blogging, in your online shop, in your ODesk job and of course as a MOM and Wife too! Kudos sis! Keep it up!

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails