Sunday 11 April 2010

CC: Our Favorite Places & Why?

Now I'm asking hubby... LOL!!! I can't think of any particular place we like to go to..


He answered, SM. Well yeah, SM is one of our favorite places when we were still living in the Philippines and every time we go back. Most specially when the weather's too hot. We stay there almost the whole day, to window shop, do the grocery, watch movies and dine in. It's basically I think is the common fave spot for every Filipino. Why? Because as the slogan says, "We've got it all for you!" =)

Taken at SM Mall of Asia (April 2007)

Where else? Oh, golly!!! NON really!!! We love our home so much that when we're at home, we barely go out. We just love bonding inside and going out is something that all of us feel so lazy about. It seems like it's really a big effort to get dressed-up - simply put - WE'RE ALL HOME BUDDIES TO THE BONES!!! =)

Oh yes! I'm too late... Good thing CC's Mr. MckLinky is till open... I really can't let a week pass without joining Ate Liz's Couples Corner.


3 comments:

Len Peralta Gonzales said... [Reply to comment]

my favorite store when i was still working for sm is megamall.:))

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

SM is also my fave store or place whenever I go on vacation to the Philippines. there is nothing wrong with not going somewhere else. There are people who just don't like going out. My husband will be the same way, but, because I ask him to get his butt up, hehehe..we go out once in a while though, when there is an occasion. In some other places, I go by myself, since he doesn't want to go with me..

Chubskulit Rose said... [Reply to comment]

have missed this one last week wahhhh... so busy kasi... love this photo of yours... I just followed your networked blog dearest..

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails