Thursday 1 April 2010

Happy Happy Birthday, Ate Liz!!!



Dear Ate Liz,

I think this is the best time for me to let you know how thankful I am that our paths crossed even just here in blogosphere, but hopefully we can also meet in person, soon. I want you to know that all your comments and opinions are the most precious because I know they all come from the heart. You're so beautiful inside and out. You've got sparkling personality that I at once felt comfortable conversing and confiding with.

Thanks Ate Liz for all the time and effort you've given me. I hope someday, somehow, I can give back the favor.

Enjoy your special day and I wish and pray that may all your dreams be granted as to how you imagine it or even better. God Bless you and your super lovely and sweet family.

I love you ate Liz!!! And as always... YOU ROCK!!!

Happy Birthday!!!

Lots of love,
                                                                                                                      AC


3 comments:

Mommy Jes said... [Reply to comment]

whooooo!! Happy BEER day!!! =)) inuman na!!! eheheh
hi AC ngyun ko lng nabsa coment mo thanks! =)
uu nga eh gimik lang aman ang nawala ahahha mababw lang! =P mahilig dn ako magnet ngayun nlng na may mga ank n ko....dati nde aman gaanun =)

Thanks! happy easter!

Paula said... [Reply to comment]

Hi, Checking links from BC Bloggers. If all things are ironed out you will hear from me tomorrow. Thanks for putting the badge. :)
Ang cute ni Ate Liz sa pic. Eto fave ko na pic sa lahat ng bumati sa kanya. hehe
Paula
Mommy Diary
Paula's Place
WAHM sa Pinas
Dadedidodu

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

Ikaw di ka kumikibo nag post ka pala about my birthday, now ko lang nabasa at ako eh nag blog hop. thank you so much ha. Sensiya na at di rin ako nakaka blog hop madalas, alam mo na busy sa aking bahay. I know that you are busy too, but you took the time to post about my birthday, for that I will give you double hugs and kisses. Mwahh, and I love you too. Anytime you need me, I am just 1 click away, hope you know that.

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails