Wednesday 31 March 2010

CC: Sweet Gestures


For couples, it's common to have sweet and unique gestures. Sometime's it's a language only them can understand. Showing sweet gestures of the other half is a sense of comfort to the other. It can be visible to the public, but to most, these sweet gestures are best when done in private.

Personally, I like both public and private sweet gestures. But I believe, sweet gestures in private are the most intimate and meaningful. I've known some who's been very sweet, but it's only a way of "show-off" and the partners tend to change colours when others are not around, if you know what I mean. 

Well, in our case, we show sweet gestures both in public and private. When we're in public, we know that people like seeing us that way. Deep inside of me, I feel proud not because other people are commenting on it, but because I know for myself that even though we've been married for almost 5 years already, we are still able to keep the love in our relationship burning. If there's an audience who we want to witness those sweet gestures of ours, it would be our kid/s. They'll surely be the proudest of us. 

But those public sweet gestures are only a little of what we can show when it's only the two of us or when we're at home. 

To give you an idea of the sweet gestures that we exchange to each other, read on...
  • When we're walking, most of the time, we do HHWW (Holding Hands While Walking).
  • When we're sitting in a train, car, sofa, airplane, etc., we do HHWS (Holding Hands While Sitting)
  • When hubby's having breakfast (I don't, but I join him on the table), he'll request for a hug. I'll go and hug him from behind.
  • When I wash the dishes, he'll hug and kiss me. (Yeah... It's disturbing! But I love it! LOL)
  • We will just hug tight when we are both standing at the kitchen.
  • When I ask for a kiss, he will grant it. Then I ask again and bring my tongue out so it touches his lips (he hates it! LOL). When I ask for another, I will then have to use force to get it... =)
  • I rarely give him massage, it's not sweet for me... LOL! It's tiring!!!
  • He carries all the heavy bags when we do the grocery. (That's sweet, right?)
  • I just say I love you with a kiss and he does the same, that happens any time. 
  • He brings my drink inside the room when I don't feel like standing up. (Yeah... Lazy me!!!)
And there's a lot lot more!!! Reading back, I just realised, hubby's sweeter than me, huh? =)


Rodliz’s Nest

Come and join us again for this week's Couple's Corner.


5 comments:

Len Peralta Gonzales said... [Reply to comment]

sweet!:))

Seiko said... [Reply to comment]

I am so agree w/ you that sometime's t'is a language only the couples can understand.Almost the same pala tayo ng mga gestures,I sometimes gave my hubby a massage too & he always bring the heavy bags too during our groceries,well as I have said we're almost the same in gestures :D
Ngayon lang nakadalaw ulit dito :D happy CC!

beakoluvko said... [Reply to comment]

thanks for the visit girl, so busy lng me that I rarely leave comment but I blog hop I just forget to comment hehehhe. Yes so sweet ni hubby ha. And it is so nice nga that after long time of being married we can still act as if we are just dating almost 8 years with my hubby but it still makes me feel kilig when ever we do the HHWW or HHWS hehehhe.
Enjoy your weekend girl and happy easter to you and to your family

kimm said... [Reply to comment]

that's really sweet..

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

Aba, bakit wala akong comment dito? nalagay ba to sa Mcklinky ko? na late ang mga comments ko sa topic na to gawa ng ako eh naging busy sa aking mga activites before Easter.

So, ang suma total pala eh mas sweet si Daddy Mark sau? ikaw naman, sweet ka rin di ba? di mo lang siguro naiisip kung ano ang mga sweetness na ginagawa mo, but Mark knows what those are. Ako siguro marami ring nagagawang sweet gestures ke Rodney pero di ko alam, mga little things baga na kala natin eh nothing but means soemthing to our loved ones. Sorry for the late comment. It's better late than never daw.

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails