Tuesday 30 March 2010

PBW: Hubby's Last Year on the 20's

Yeah!!! It's his last year on the 20s roll and he isn't liking it! wahahaha!!!

Of course, the little girl is Dad's helper in candle blowing...


Friends came over to celebrate with us and it was much fun... as always...
(The boys are happy to have bought San Miguel Beer... They missed it! LOL)

Here's our menu... I managed to cook everything... except the cake! =)

Once again, Happy Happy Birthday My One and Only LOVE...
 I love you soooooo much, Dad!!! 

Photobucket

This is my share for this week's PBW. Join us... Click the badge!!!


3 comments:

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

Wow! Happy Belated Birthday Daddy Mark. Kaya pala busy si Mommy AC, naging chef at caterer. Food looks scrumptious, yummm!

reyapot said... [Reply to comment]

happy birthday to your hubby!
nice photos u got here.. :-)

caloy said... [Reply to comment]

happy birthday to your hubby!
nice photos.. the cake looks nice.. and yummy!

i hope u can visit my PBW post too..
see u!

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails