Wednesday 10 March 2010

GT: The FLESH-y Me!

Oh crap! I really failed to join last week. I think I'm in the outer space last Thursday??? Oh well, wether you like it or not, I'll post my vital stats here just for me to feel the intensity of last week's theme... LOL!

To start, I'm 24 years old, and according to my last check (about a decade ago, LOL) I'm 5'2" in height. I am now holding my tape measure and in front of my weighing scale and my tape measure says: 34 28 35 Nothing much really changed, but few years back, I can still achieve a waist line of 26 without breathing =). Then my weighing scale says: 51.8 kg. (Because I didn't eat lunch) and when I do, it'll jump up to 53 kg. (It means I really eat more than a kilo each time, LOL) I am used to being 50 kg. and all along I thought I am maintaining that weight until just recently when hubby bought me a weighing scale, oh golly! I WAS WRONG!!!

And for this week's theme "show some flesh", I really have to dig in my pandora box because I can't remember any picture of myself wearing swimsuit which I thought would perfectly match the theme, but I hope the following will suffice... =)

See that amazona arm??? Eeeewww!!!

And another one.. =) Oh, I really don't know why those fats keep on stocking up on my arms and why not on my boobies... LOL!

And lastly... =) Alyssa was posing like mine, but she was too eager to run around, so the camera didn't capture it.

Well, that's only how FLESH-y I can be. I just don't have the K to show some more... with all the stretchies all over my tummy, oh you'll never want to see it, I'm sure. =)


Come-on Girls, it's our time to SHINE!!! LOL... Share those flesh-y pics with us at Girls Talk and let's all have some FUN!!!


22 comments:

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

Sexy ka naman ah, complain ka ng complain dyan, wala ka nga sa "all 3's Club" wahahha, marami kaming member nun eh.

yung showing some flesh mo, panay ang reklamo mo about your arms, pwede lang naman pambangag ng hito, ahahha..joking lang po. Di naman syadong malaki, conscious ka lang, wala ka sa aunt ko, yung kanya, pwedeng panghataw ng goons, ehehehe!

I love all the photos, pareh tayo, ang taba sa braso at tyan, bakit di magpunta sa boobs, grrrr...

Yung post ko nasa Pinay Blogger ko..

Genefaith said... [Reply to comment]

sis you look so sexy...don't worry much about your arm di naman ganoon ka-amazona...he..he...i need workout din kasi feel ko I'm getting bigger..waaaahhhh...maynya na post ko kasi di ako makalog-in sa account ko ...

BTW sis I lost my blog roll pala kaya I'm updating again and add you back:)

Thank you very much that you agree to be my referral:) See you around:)

kimmyschemy said... [Reply to comment]

you still have your youthful beauty. enjoy it! ilang taon pa lilipas na din yan, parang kami, hehehe...

Rossel said... [Reply to comment]

wow,di lang sexy, kakinis at kaputi pa. kakainggit naman kutis mo.

Topics on Earth
Mom’s Ups and Downs

Dj Mariñas said... [Reply to comment]

sexy mommy naman nito, di naman malaki arms mo a

gorgeous_MHE said... [Reply to comment]

we have the same dilemma... malaki din ang braso ko... heehe
pero mas malaki ng saken compare to you... cutie mo nga eh....

Mommy Levy said... [Reply to comment]

agree di naman malaki ang arms mo. Kung malaki sa'yo ano na sa'kin wahahaha!!!

Random WAHM Thoughts said... [Reply to comment]

oh di ba. in fairness. makinis! hihi. cute ng baby mo. pang-artista ang dating ;)

Mine is up too! It's here

Clarissa said... [Reply to comment]

Naku ha!!Walang panama yang braso mo sa akin!Ang arms ko,pata na lol!Oo nga,yung ibang fats,sa boobie na lang dapat mapunta lol!

Chris said... [Reply to comment]

you look well proportioned and very nice :D

Cecile said... [Reply to comment]

nice pictures, AC; salamat for sharing :-)!

Gene said... [Reply to comment]

Bowling in a dress is kind of sexy. Hindi ka ba nahirapan mag-maneuver ng moves?

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

hi there! i think we have the same problem.. i just can't go back to my old size after giving birth.. wahhh.. you have a very cute daughter btw..

Rechie said... [Reply to comment]

love all the photos you have here sis..so fleshy..una napansin eh ang skin at ang super wow na legs... ok lang kahit medyo nakastock ang konting fats sa arms...talo naman sa legs na super sexy...

Posted mine too at The Three Chies

niko said... [Reply to comment]

weeeh your smile makes all the picture very sexy ha.. prob ko rin ngaun ang aking tummy.. strechies andami rin hihi

thnaks for joining GT ha.. 2 in one na tong post mo hiihi. i shall see u nxt week!!

tc lagi!

Chris said... [Reply to comment]

thanks for grabbing my badge :D

Azumi's Mom ★ said... [Reply to comment]

hi dear.. halos magka-size lang pala tayo, magka-height pa ehehe... I love all your pics, wow legs.. ang cute ng family pic nyo =)

Have a nice weekend =)

Sherry Go Sharing said... [Reply to comment]

hi sis I like your blog, hehe.. first time here, thanks for come by isherrygo.

charmie said... [Reply to comment]

love your blogs,thanks for dropping mine and thanks for the comment..

The Pinay Blogger said... [Reply to comment]

Oo nga wala yang arm mo sa akin hehehehe. Sexy legs!

Thanks for dropping by.

Lucia ♡ said... [Reply to comment]

Loving the last photo, sooo sweet! Btw. i also wonder why my fats go straight to my arms and not boobies :D :D :D

much love,
lingling

http://therealityiaccept.blogspot.com/2010/03/flesh-time.html

Yobib said... [Reply to comment]

Flesh na pala yan..?hahaha..kung ako lang pwede mag join..hhmmmm..grabe ang flesh na makikita nyo..hehhe..

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails