Tuesday 9 March 2010

Auditors' Meetup - Pixel Bug Weekend

During the weekend, hubby's officemates from PWC Philippines came by and slept over.

Ms. May (from Dublin, Ireland) and Alyssa's Ninang Lea (from New Jersey, USA) in London's famous Telephone Booth and London's Time Square, the Picadilly Circus.

Though this entry is for Pixel Bug Weekend, I'll also include the Thursday night event because it was also a day of meetup of auditors. Lovely couple, Ben and Coco (from Bristol UK), slept-over for the 3rd time around and was able to meet Lea (above). We had pasta over dinner and a lot of audit topics on the side. (Oh, I can't relate! LOL) But, too bad I wasn't able to capture even a single moment of that night so I'll just post pics of their 2nd visit.

Ben, Dad, Alyssa, Coco and their Christmas gift to Alyssa. 

We really love it when friends come over. We enjoy preparing for their visit because first, house will surely look clean and fresh (happens only when visitors are coming...LOL) and secondly, I can get other people taste the foods that I prepare for my family. 


Photobucket


Come and join us too at Mommy Salen's Pixel Bug Weekend and share the highlights of your weekends.


9 comments:

Chris said... [Reply to comment]

it seems like a great weekend!

MJ said... [Reply to comment]

friends is a part of our daily life...hehehe nice post...keep blogging and happy blogging..

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

I lvoe it when friends come over for a visit. Kahit maglinis pa ako ng maglinis OK lang, kasi feel ko gusto nila akong bisitahin, ang saya di ba?

Genefaith said... [Reply to comment]

bakit dito may comment section sis sa latest mong post nawala anoh?

Genefaith said... [Reply to comment]

sis sarap pala makavisit sa inyo coz you're a great cook..mabubusog ako nyan:)


By the way sis, I joined a contest "Kaye and Pehpot's Blogversary Contest" and I need referrals to earn a whooping 50 points from just one person. Would you be my referral? Very easy lang friend ang pagjoin- no blog review needed, all you have to do is just copy the html code they provided and post. Here's the simple step:

Step 1: Open your dashboard and create a new post, put in a title of your choice.

Step2: Copy the codes that can be found http://randomwahmthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/01/required-blog-about-our-contest.html

Step 3: Publish your post and copy the URL or link location then comment with the URL of your post http://randomwahmthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/01/required-blog-about-our-contest.html

Step 4: Create a new post in your blog and copy the codes that can be found http://randomwahmthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/01/required-review-major-sponsors.html

Step 5: Publish your post and copy the URL or link location and comment with the URL of your post http://randomwahmthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/01/required-review-major-sponsors.html

If you join sis could you please include pala that GENEJOSH is your referrer:)

Thank you so much friend. Nakakahiya man mag-ask ng favor but I need to...*blush*...

More details here: http://www.genejostory.com/2010/03/would-you-be-my-referral.html

Sassy Mom said... [Reply to comment]

Glad to know that you had a great weekend!
Pixelbug Weekend

Paula said... [Reply to comment]

sis baliktad pala tayo. i was catholic but converted when i got married. so new concept for me etong sunday school. hehe

Marice said... [Reply to comment]

wow sounds like you did have a blast on those days!

thanks for the visit sis! following u!

u may view mine here

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Sorry for the late reply...even the gift, its better late than never..
Oh, I saw that telephone booth in one of Tyra's ANTM episodes..:)

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails