Thursday 11 March 2010

How I Wish... I Can Know Them All... By Heart

I'm very new to this blogging world, so I haven't got the chance yet to personally know the people behind this "Biggest Contest of the Year". Have I known them all, I will surely kick my ass everyday to review all the sponsors. =)

Mommy Gene asked me if I can be her referral and with no second thought, I agreed. I would love to at least take part in this contest and know other bloggers by heart. I'm loving the blogosphere, and I believe I'm staying here for... ever! LOL

There are so much ways to win, just click the badge and you'll see for yourself why this has been called the "Biggest Contest of the Year". 





BIG Blogversary Contest


Level 1 Sponsors:
I Am Buraot : Anak Ni Kulapo : Seiko's Diary : Mom Conversations
Level 2 Sponsors:
Azumi : Fab Momma : Mara's Personal Bubble : Mara's Appetite : The Pinay Blogger @ Home : Diva Fabulosa : Best Vacation Places : Momma Wannabee : Advising Writers :United World Poets : A Mom's Life and Loves : The Blogger Hub : : Travelin' With Marie : Happy Thoughts, Happy Tot : Stalking Mind : Living Life To The Fullest : Online Mommy's Corner : Her And History : Careless Whispers : In My Psyche : My Quality Day : Just Throw Money : My Journey To Life : Cotton Candy Buzz : The Mommy Journey : Super Gulaman : Pen, Paper and Pan : Niko's Blog : Lover's Mushroom : Yena's World : Girls Rule! : Online Trends Now : Husband of A Blogger : Glitter Page : Here Comes The Bride : Heart Random : Novice On Blogging (Noob) : At Home Here : Sexy Blogging : My Camerasexy : Dishes By Pehpot : Wonder Wifey : Coffee, Anyone? : Clarisse After Dark : Jena Isle's Random Thoughts : Where The Moon Shines : Crossroads.. Where Ideas Meet : Simple Pero Rock : It's not always about me... : Pinay Mommy Online : A Woman Remembers :
Beng's Entertainment Spree : Yashiro : My Thoughts, My Heart, My Turf : Embrace Life : How I Earn Money Online


3 comments:

Genefaith said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you so much Mom AC, hope to know you more too:)

sis required din pala that you'll comment in this link: http://randomwahmthoughts.blogspot.com/2010/01/teaser-number-7.html that GENEJOSH is your referrer so that you'll be counted as my REFERRAL. Thank you sis.

I'll send the EC that I promised as a way of thanking you:)

kimmyschemy said... [Reply to comment]

same goes here...

charmie said... [Reply to comment]

hey, thanks for dropping by my blogs.. follow me hehehe...god bless:)

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails