Wednesday 10 March 2010

CC: When We Cuddle

Taken April 2008 at Leeds Castle - 1st week of our arrival in London (see the difference "then" and "now"? LOL... Hubby must see this 'coz he can't accept the fact that he's gained so much now.)

Oh, cuddle, cuddle... This is one thing we will never get tired of doing. Hubby hugs me most often when I wash the dishes and surely there's tickling on the side, then right after I finished washing or cooking I will hug him back and there, we cuddle. We just embrace tight and exchange "I Love You's". Our daughter loves seeing us do so. 

At Trafalgar Square, April 2008 as well. PDA??? hehehe... sabi ko pakiss eh.. kaya pala deadma, pumose sa camera... LOL

Then as we sit on the sofa and watch movies, we squash each other and arms all wrapped up. Same goes when we sleep. So much cuddling first before really falling asleep. These are the precious moments I can never afford to lose. 

Not to mention the special cuddling times in bed, oh those are really extra steamy! LOL! Hey, don't let me spill this out. I better shut up and just stick with the wholesome cuddling moments. =)

There's so much cuddling stories at Couple's Corner. So hop on and share yours too.


7 comments:

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

Hey, inalis ko pala ang isang entry mo, ano kaya ang nagyari at nawala ang comment box mo dun? anyways, ang sarap ng nag ka cuddle di ba? Yan ang mga moments na priceless, yan ang mga moments na maalala mo kapag magkalayo kau, yung yakapan, kisses, jokes and revealing of most intimate secrets and stuff. Yung iba yata wala man lang sweet cuddling moments, may mga tao kasing di sila showy ng kanilang feelings, ay ayaw ko naman ng ganon.

Chubskulit Rose said... [Reply to comment]

Naks ang sweet sweet naman!

So cuddly

Stef said... [Reply to comment]

sweet naman! Naku, remind mo si mark na kaya naman sya nag gain ng weight is because of your TLC hehe and of course, the yummy food you always prepare for him and Alyssa.. *wink!

Clarissa said... [Reply to comment]

Pinagpapawisan ako dun ah!Akala ko meron pang kasunod lol!
Ang sweet nyo naman kahit na sa public places,showy pa rin kayo!Kami hinde na,meron kasing nakasingit na bubuwit lol!

Kero said... [Reply to comment]

cutie post!!......i was bracing myself for more spills though hehe

my entry is here, Mommy AC

http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2010/03/when-we-cuddle.html

anne james said... [Reply to comment]

kakatuwa kayong magasawa AC..ang sweet sweet e

Rechie said... [Reply to comment]

so sweet....such a lovely couple....haha i agree..sa bed talagang steamy..lalo na pagkatapos gumawa ng loving2x..

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails