Wednesday 9 December 2009

Cupcake Toppers/Picks

I am not gifted with crafty hands that's why I have to think of some other ways on how to present the cupcakes I am planning to give to Alyssa's teachers as a thank you present and a Christmas gift as well. Good thing I was able to get my hands on photoshop and learned to do digiscrapping. I'll just print them out and paste on a toothpick. (I'll post the finished product soon after I made them.)

I am planning to give 3 cupcakes each (she has 6 teacher!!! my golly!!!) with the words, "THANK YOU" "MS._____" "HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS". In addition, I am making (hope it finishes within the week) an Audi-Visual Pressentation (AVP) of Alyssa's whole year in Nursery in DVD format for the teachers to keep.

I decided to make them last night around 11pm, but untill 2am, I've done nothing. LOL So after walking Alyssa to school and doing the mommy errands, I hopped on to my bed and started working on it.

After 3 hours.. GOODNESS!!! I'm done!

For the 1st cupcake...


For the 2nd cupcake... Btw, Ms. Maria is Alyssa's favorite teacher. She no longer stays with them and is now in the big school, but she is always happy whenever Ms. Maria visits and help in Nursery.

And for the 3rd... Just wishing a Holly Jolly Christmas.
This design is ok for a Christmas cupcake, so if any of you would want to have it printed, please feel free to do so. If you happen to like the other designs as well, just leave me a message and I'll be happy to change the texts for you.

Now, my another problem is how to wrap those cupcakes. LOL... Must have to find it out very soon...

Credits:
"Happiest Season of All" Kit by Everyday Mom Ideas


1 comments:

Julia said... [Reply to comment]

This is so cute! I love what you did! Thanks for giving proper credit! And I just love your blog I think Im going to follow!

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails