Thursday 3 December 2009

Kiss and Make Up - Couple's Corner #8


Rodliz’s Nest

In connection to last week's topic, misunderstandings, let me share how we patched things up.
I can't exactly remember the main reason of that misunderstanding, but as far as I can recall I wrote a letter and left it on the cabinet he used to open every morning. He read that and right after he arrived from work, we sat down and talked things over.
My husband is not afraid of saying sorry. Every time he knows I am not well, though he may not know exactly what upsets me, he'll always approach and ask. When he asks, I see to it that I honestly say what's bothering me. I can't keep it to myself because until I do so, I can never be ok. I may act as if nothing's wrong, but I can't help but show it at the end of the day. And if he noticed something's not right, good thing he minds. It may mean a deeper conversation again, but what's important is we fix things up. He don't make anything special for me unlike daddy rodney of mommy liz, but to feel my husband's sincerity and care for my feelings, for me that is more than enough. And every kiss and make-up, you all know what comes after.. LOL ;)
Since then, I told myself that whenever we have misunderstandings, no matter how serious it may seem, I'll always remember to set my pride aside and just like my husband, I will always say sorry and never be afraid to accept my mistakes. We are both not perfect, and as mommy liz says... NO ONE IS. But we both strive to make our relationship as smooth and as stable as possible.


Taken just the day before my bday last Nov. 8 (he can't stop from singing..)





4 comments:

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

Hehehe, naisip ko, nandito na rin lang ako sa site mo, mag comment na ako..

I am so thankful that you always join our Meme, I love it when I see lots of people join, kasi marami pa palang gaya natin na so proud to share our marriage life di ba? be it simple or be it grand. Meaning, masaya at loves talaga ang mga partners.

Wow, ang sweet naman ni Daddy Mark, willing mag sorry sau lagi? hehehe, lam mo, di naman need na lagi silang may gagawaing extra special as a bribe, men have their own style in apologizing. It just happens that my hubby cooks (kahit di masarap, eww) what he thinks is my fave. (nakapikit nga ako kapag nilulunok..)Pero talagang yung niluto nyang spaghetti dati, hindi ko talaga makain, hehehe...sabi ko..I am so sorry HOn, but I cannot eat this..it tasted nothing..hehehe, aba eh be honest daw, eh di honest to the max ako..langan naman nakangiti ako habang naduduwal,LOL.

Yung kiss and make up lagi ang highlight ng misunderstanding, buti nga sa inyo it leads to ehem ehem eh, sa amin..wrestling muna tapos kain, wahhhh..asawa ko, alam ang aking weakness..chinese food daw.

Yung topic next week, may nakakatuwa akong i share..hehehe..abangan mo ha.

eds said... [Reply to comment]

ang sweet nman ni mister.. sabi na nga ba kiss and make up yan talaga ang spice ng marriage life hehe yan ang favorite ko sa lahat.. :) belated happy bday.. nagvvideoke pala kay sali ako??

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

That is sweet of you both sis to lower your pride. Your hubby seem to be very patient.. Well, that's what we need in order to get along well with each other , right..

anyway sis, hope you could do me a favor by voting for my daughter at the link below:

http://www.pinoysmiles.net/2009/12/alikah-arienh-rivera-sadamas.html

Thanks a lot.

Clarissa said... [Reply to comment]

What comes right next sa kiss and make up?Sabi nila,a kiss that will end a sizzling love making sa bed daw!!ehe!!\(^0^)/

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails