Tuesday 8 December 2009

A Letter to Santa



Right after hearing the mass, we strolled around the mall and Alyssa spotted a very nice My Little Pony Theme Park and asked if it could be her Christmas gift instead of the Peppa Pig Play House she requested first. Then I said, maybe Santa will be kind enough to give it to her as his Christmas present because she's been a very good girl the whole year.

At night, while we were getting ready for dinner, she said "mum, dad, maybe I can write the letter for Father Christmas now".

Ever since the reading horror (forcing her to read and we both get upset), I stopped forcing her to read nor write and told myself that she'll soon learn in her own phase.

But then, I see to it that when she insists on doing so, I will always be there to support her. This is the first time she got interested in writing, and so I was amazed to see her sit still and write those words. It's her name that she only loves to write with the inverted "s" and nothing else. I didn't even think she can write the letters "e", "g", "p", "f" and the others not in her name as she's really been very lazy when it comes to writing.. LOL

Note: Please excuse my "WELL DONE". Kahit ako natuliri nung pinanood ko eh... hahaha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails