Tuesday 8 December 2009

Vouchers Really Work... Love it!

We've been receiving reward vouchers from Marks & Spencer by using their credit card. I was hesitant to use it because I thought I still have to reach a certain amount for it to be accepted in store. Then, just the other weekend hubby cut all the vouchers and we tried if it really works.


And... IT DID!!! Hooray!!! I can't believe that we bought a total of £7.83 and just paid £0.83 at the till. Since then, we decided to use M&S credit card more and set aside the others that doesn't give any kinds of rewards. It's true... Every little helps.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails