Wednesday 24 February 2010

Breakfast in Bed - Couple's Corner

Breakfast in bed is not something special in our family. When we were still sharing a house with our 2 dear friends and that house was really cold (because it's not carpeted and it's in the ground floor), we often have our meals inside the bedroom. Not only breakfast, but even lunch and dinner. =) And during weekends, hubby doesn't like to eat on his own =) and just wanted to be fed. Yeah right! I've got 2 babies!!! LOL... Hubby was used to being literally 'spoon-fed' ever since we lived together and until now, he likes it.


I've told the story behind this photo already in my other CC entry, Plans for Valentines day. And basically, that's the most unexpected and sweetest breakfast in bed we had - ever! Oh, not really breakfast in bed though... I forgot that we weren't able to eat the pancake because it turned out to be a "Black Pig". LOL!

I believe this is the shortest CC entry I ever did. I'm looking forward to next week's theme: "Honesty is the Best Policy"... hhhmmm... I think i'll be sauteed in that topic because most of the time, I'm the one who's  dishonest - BAD ;)

You might have some nice breakfast in bed stories to share. Join us at Mommy Liz's Couples Corner.


12 comments:

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

Shortest entry ba? Hehehe! oo nga noh, normally pala NOBELA ang entries mo. I will be looking forward to next week's Meme then. Mapapasubo yata ako neto ah, hahaha!

jenny said... [Reply to comment]

hehehhe buti ka nga girl me breakfast in bed. how sweet...have a great weekend girl

Me-an said... [Reply to comment]

ok lang kahit di nakain yung pancake. Sweetness pa lang nyo 3, busog na.

Rossel said... [Reply to comment]

i got 2 babies too, lol! i remember that post, the black pig pancakes. love your picture, a sweet and happy family.

Topics on Earth
Mom’s Ups and Downs

eds said... [Reply to comment]

haha lamig ba jan sa dating house nio? eh itong house namin super lamig din kaya ako lagi me bfast in bed oha.. mine's up na rin

Willa said... [Reply to comment]

off-topic:
Sis, add ko yung badge mo sa blog ko ha. Thanks! :)
You can check it in my sidebar.

Clarissa said... [Reply to comment]

How envious!Buti ka pa naka-experience ng breakfast in bed.Hanggang panganganak lang ata yung sa akin eh,sa hospital pa lol!

Mommy Kharen said... [Reply to comment]

love your picture here! what a loving family!...;D..mapadaan nga sa next couples corner It made me more interested on your last phrase "I'm the one who's dishonest"..there are a lot of reasons and I wanna peak out what is the story behind and the why's..hehehehe

anne said... [Reply to comment]

that is so sweet girl hehehe

Azumi's Mom ★ said... [Reply to comment]

spoiled pala si hubby sa yo but its kinda cute.. hubby ko naman ayaw magpa-baby kahit paminsan lang.. you're so sweet and he's a lucky guy. I love the photo, parang lamig nga. Have a nice weekend dear =)

kimmyschemy said... [Reply to comment]

lovely photo!

His Unfailing Love said... [Reply to comment]

So sweet, sarap di ba pag may breakfast in bed, hehe!
Thanks for the comments Mommy. See you again.

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails