Wednesday 17 February 2010

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow???


After our sooo cheesy Valentines celebration, I believe our answers to that question are both "YES!". We've been together for almost 7 years now and married for almost 5 years, but I can say that our love for each other has just gone deeper throughout those years.

I am proud to introduce to you the women in my life. 
My Tita My on the left, Tita Arlene on the right and my Nanay Ba (Lola-Nanay Ba short for Nanay Taba) in the middle. They are all sexy (not just slim) years years back... =) And my Mommy (my Tita whom I call Mommy - they are sisters) is the only one who isn't gaining weight. But no matter how fat or thin they are, I love them just the same.

And on brotherhood...
Only my Ninong Obet is slim.

Can you guess why I am showing them to you? LOL... They will kill me when they see this. =) Well, because this is of the things my hubby and I joke about. I always ask him, "Dad, will you still love me even though I get as fat as Nanay Ba? And he'll answer, "No!" *laughing* I am just lucky to get my desired weight back after giving birth and breastfeeding is my saviour. =) I also don't do any kinds of diet, so I hope and pray that I will be like this forever. LOL

Another funny question I ask my hubby is, "Dad, will you still love me kahit na uugod-ugod na tayo?" and his answer is, "Tingin mo aabot pa tayo dun? Sa dami ng hindi healthy foods na kinakain natin eh di na tayo aabot dun." wahahaha!!! He's right! We both don't think that we'll still reach the 70s age. We're very lucky if we do and if that happens, we know for sure that we'll carry on the love and sweetness we managed to built throughout our younger years.

Ate Liz is right, we girls are all concern about our looks. Well, maybe because that's the usual reason why husbands look on other girls. That's why no matter how old we may be, we all have to take good care of ourselves and it will not only magnetize our hubsters, but it will also make us feel good about ourselves. *Oh, look who's talking... I don't even comb my hair after waking up* =)

Come and join the fun on our Couple's Corner community by hitting the badge.


8 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said... [Reply to comment]

Wahhh almost magkasabay lang [ala tayo nagasawa heheheh... You look good together as always, keep the love burning.

Will You visit me?

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

Alam mo, kapag nagkakatuwaan kami ni Rodney, magtitingin kami ng mga pictures sa facebook, kapag nakita niya ang picture ng mother ko, sasabihin nya.." Now I know, what you would look like when you get old" then i click ko naman ang picture ng tatay nya, sasabihin ko.." Is that what you're going to look like when you get old?" he would answer Yes..Tapos sasabihin ko sa kanya " No more cheesecake for you!!!!" Wahahaha.. Dati I was wondering sa mga nakikita kong couples na mataba ang babae, skinny ang guy, or vice versa, then, I would think, di kaya nagbabago ang feelings kapag tumatanda na..Now I realized, hindi pala, kasi sa tingin ko, puro itim pa rin ang hair ni Barnett, kahit mas marami ng puti kesa itim. Na kahit medyo lumalapad na ang katawan niya, eh tingin ko hunk at super hot pa rin siya. Alam mo yun, nothing will ever change kapag mahal mo ang isang tao..Ganon pala yun, sa paningin mo eh ganon pa rin sila sa dati, only this time..they are more good looking.. Hahaha! Kuha mo?

Clarissa said... [Reply to comment]

hahahaaa!!dapat kahit uugod ugod na or bungal eh dapat magmahalan pa rin ba?aabot kayo nyan!kami?ewan ko lang,puro kami carnivore eh lolz!mamahalin ko pa rin ang asawa ko kahit makalbo pa cya and I'm sure papunta na cya dun lol!

anne said... [Reply to comment]

at akoy naiyak naman dito hehehe thanks for dropping by girl

Kero said... [Reply to comment]

Mommy AC, i totally agree. being a wife, one should always maintain a presentable look. We owe it to our hubbies to look after our selves and appearance.

thank you so much for the visit!

Seiko said... [Reply to comment]

The same goes for me,no doubt about it.I will love my husband not only tomorrow but for the rest of my life.I wish you happiness & much love that grows deeper everyday.God Bless!

Beth said... [Reply to comment]

good posts you've got here, AC! you are right, we should still take care of ourselves kahit me kids or older na tayo. You're blessed to have your old sexy figure back! :)

lahat yata ng Feb posts mo, binasa ko! I like your Valentine celebration esp the one na your hubster asked bouquet of roses to be delivered to your doorstep! he's so sweet!!!

Chubskulit Rose said... [Reply to comment]

Love your photo with the kimono attire.

I have a LIttle something for you

Just want to warn you about paying post, I hope that you won't write any opps for them,. Thay are scam, if I were you I'll removed their badge. You will just waste your time writing for them... But its up to you.

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails