Tuesday 23 February 2010

I Am a Beautiful Blogger Awardee

I can feel it!!! I'm close to becoming a certified blogger! Yoohoo!!! This is my 2nd award and I would like to thank Mommy Rose of Etcetera Etcetera, Mommy Khimmy of Kimmy Schemy, Sis Kharen of Kharen's Corner and Mommy Czaroma of A Woman Remembers. You just don't know how happy I am that you thought of me on this award.


There are some rules that's needed to be followed when receiving this award, and they are:
  • Thank & link to the person that gave you the award.
  • Pass this award onto 10 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
  • Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won.
  • State 7 things about yourself.
I'm done with the first rule, now for the second rule, I'm passing this award to Mommy Liz, Mommy Me-An, Mommy Mel, Ate Beth, Sis Cacai, Sis Bambie, Mommy Iris, Mommy Kero, MomGen and Mommy Dinah.

And for the 7 things about me:
  • I am not a decision maker, until now. I simply don't believe in myself. I always ask others' opinions and even let them decide for me.
  • I enjoy cooking most especially baking, but still striving to be good at both.
  • I am enjoying my life as a work at home mom (WAHM) since January this year.
  • I don't have a "green thumb". I can't grow any plant, and even my daughter's hair got messed up because I was the one trimming it. =)
  • I am easily attracted to different things, tried them out and gets bored after. 
  • I can stay inside the house forever... As long as there's internet connection.
  • I am my family's favorite. They just love me to bits.


10 comments:

Cacai M. said... [Reply to comment]

Wow.. I love the #7 sis.. :-) Thanks for this huh.. :-) ~hugs&kisses~

Mel_Cole said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks May Ann, I will post it next right now. Levy and Chris included me in theirs too. Keep in touch!

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

Congrats!!! ako nga di ko na alam kung sino ang mga nagbigay sa akin ng award. Hehehe..Si Kim lang ang na recall ko.

Dinah said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for the award :-)

Kero said... [Reply to comment]

Momi AC, thank you so much for making my Wednesday so bright!

I posted the award here http://thepinkzest.blogspot.com/2010/02/beautiful-blogger-awardee.html

gengen said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks for the award....Finish posting....

Beth said... [Reply to comment]

thanks for this!
#7 is not a surprise. Loving someone as sweet as you is very easy! Take care, AC!

Azumi's Mom ★ said... [Reply to comment]

wow thanks for sharing some infos about you.. hmm parang may pagka-fickle minded ka, or salawahan lol, well same tayo hehe..

thanks sis, ill be posting this weekend =)

rjs mama said... [Reply to comment]

don't have a "green thumb" as well. i would love to learn the secrets to cooking yummy food

Cacai M. said... [Reply to comment]

Hi sis Ace, am back in this post. Here is my thank you post pala: http://www.cacainadjourney.com/2010/03/have-great-weekend-and-beautiful.html

Thankie again sis.. muahhh!

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails