Wednesday 3 February 2010

My One True Love - Girls Talk!

Weew!!! Love is overflowing... It's love month indeed! After writing down a few reasons why I love my husband, here I am again describing to the world my one true love. It's my first time to join Girls Talk! meme and since topics about exes are done, I can now freely join. =)

Let me first introduce to you my ONE AND ONLY TRUE LOVE...

Daddy MARK!!!

My one true love...
...enjoys politics, for real or on screen. He particularly likes The West Wing Series wherein the setting is The White House. So when we visited the United States and stayed in New York, he made it a point that Washington D.C. is in the itinerary. (See his smile? Oh, I tell yah.. he loves his picture taken many times on that view.)

My one true love...
...is fun. He joins fun games and is not a kill joy.

My one true love...
...is not a good drinker and I always push him to drink every time there's a special occasion. I just love it when he's drunk, maybe because it happens very rarely. 

My one true love...
...helps in household chores. With visitors or none, he helps. He cooks, cleans the house, sets the table, constantly empties the bin and washes the dishes.


These are only a few descriptions about my one true love which I don't think I already mentioned in my Couple's Corner entries, aside from his being so kind to help in household chores. =)

Come and join us too in Mommy Niko's Girls Talk! Hit the badge!



9 comments:

jenny said... [Reply to comment]

awwwwwwwww.......you are so much in love din with your hubby.... that is so sweet. Hae a great day!

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

kapag February talaga, puro puso ang nakikita ko, pati mga mata ni Mommy AC, hugis puso, hahaha!!! I love the pictures, he's so cute, I especially love the big ears one.. teka, magluto muna ako ng dinner. hehehe!

http://www.wrozlie.com/2010/02/gt-my-one-true-love.html

rossel said... [Reply to comment]

feel na feel sa description mo na love na love mo si Mark. we are very lucky for having such wonderful husbands.

Mommy Levy said... [Reply to comment]

sooo sweeet!! dami langgam haha! 1st time here BTW

Ang cute ni hubby mo. Pareho sila ng mister ko hindi din madalas uminom, ako pa yung nagpu push makipag inuman :)

Here's mine: http://livinglifetodfullest.blogspot.com/2010/02/do-you-love-suprises-i-do.html

gorgeous_MHE said... [Reply to comment]

hehhe, lasingin ang Hubby!!!
nice post... it was all documented. hahaha

Dj Mariñas said... [Reply to comment]

uy, my hubby's name is also Mark. sipag naman. my hubby washes our clothes naman. hehe

Genefaith said... [Reply to comment]

this is a post of one in love! talagang bagay kayo sis..si Mr. Pogi at Ms. Maganda.

Plus factor talaga yong hubby natin helps in household chores and taking care of our kids. You're a blessed wife:)

Mine's here:
http://www.fashionexplorer.net/2010/02/my-one-true-love/

Chubskulit Rose said... [Reply to comment]

Nakakainlove ang mga usapan ngayon sa blogland hehehe..

niko said... [Reply to comment]

aw. you have a very fafable husband AC! he has the cutest smile ha :)

he likes politics? oh my husband hates it. hihih

super cool nya kasi he helps you in the house :) sweeeet!

sorry ngayon lng ako nkadalaw ha.. thanks for always joining GT! see you every thursday. TC lagi! :)

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails