Thursday 11 February 2010

My Valentine's Date

Oh! Let me introduce to you once again My One True Love who also happens to be My Valentine's Date for this year and for the last 5 years.

TADAH!!!
Of course, he's non-other than... DADDY MARK!!!

We don't really go out on a date on Valentine's day. We believe it's corny! LOL.. and it's too crowded. Lovers here and there are scattered on the day itself. We prefer to just stay home and give each other little somethings like flowers, cards, chocolates and some nice feast. I planned to prepare a candlelit dinner on Sunday and prepare a nice family movie to watch. Since there's no one who will take charge of our little girl, let me introduce my other Valentine's date...

Another TADAH!!!
 Our Little Princess, Alyssa...

Let's head to Mommy Niko's Girl's Talk by hitting the badge.


6 comments:

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

Ala ey ka sweet..daming TADAH ah..Hahaha! Kami rin, dito na lang siguro sa bahya, para pati mga bata eh kasama namin. Order na lang ako ng Chinese food, para laht makakain, kapag steak, ayaw ng mga bata. Mag sindi na lang din ako ng candles, hehehe.. Sa mga BF GF lang ata ng Valentine's date eh..

Lucia ♡ said... [Reply to comment]

Candelit dinner sound like a great idea! I also prefer to stay at home and avoid the crowed places with tons of couples everywhere,lol :D Happy V'day sweety,have a good one! xoxo

Cecile said... [Reply to comment]

same here, AC sa bahay lang din kami, magluto ko nice dinner after church :-)Happy Valentine's Day, dear!

redamethyst said... [Reply to comment]

Ang cute ng mga tadah! hehehe. family date is good pagvalentine. heheh
here's mine http://www.redismarose.com/?p=193

Chubskulit Rose said... [Reply to comment]

Ang ganda ganda ng fruit of the love nyo Ann.

I have a tag for you here.

Kero said... [Reply to comment]

Hi MomCee! soo pogi your hubby!! you really have a beautiful family!!

btw, i added this blog to my newest bloggie, The Pink Zest.

hope to see you there!

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails