Tuesday 2 February 2010

Why Do I Love Thee? - Couple's Corner

Dear Dad,

Loving you is one of the greatest feelings I have ever felt in my life and God has been so good that He not only let me love you, but He gave you to me and allowed us to share the rest of our lives together. When people ask me why I love you, my answer is no longer "I don't know, I just do", because in each and everyday that I am with you, you have given me all the reasons to say:

I love you because you do the grocery when I don't feel like going out and is not shy about it.
I love you because you are one great family man who value family bonding very much.
I love you because you manage to become a very sweet husband and father and is not afraid to show how much you love us.
I love you because you don't have any vices.
I love you because you are proud of me.
I love you because you are my number one supporter, though sometimes you don't believe in me 100%.
I love you because it's all right with you that I stay home whole day.
I love you because you are honest about my cooking, you say if it tastes good or not.
I love you because you never get mad when I don't reach your expectations.
I love you because you make me feel so secure about your love for me as your wife.
I love you because you love me despite all the things I did to hurt you.
I love you because you accepted me during the times when I am not worthy of anyone's acceptance.
I love you because you never let me go when I wanted to go away.
I love you because you always understand me even though my reasons are not understandable.

I love you more when you hug, kiss and tickle me when I do the dishes.
I love how you laugh on the corniest movies we watch together.
I love it when you wear your very old clothes and just laugh about it.
I love how you never fail to surprise me in every occasion.
I love it when you help me in the kitchen.
I love it that you are the kind of husband who shares in house chores.

Dad, I may not be able to enumerate all the reasons why I love you, but believe me when I say I LOVE YOU because You are You.

Love,
Mummy

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 
Taken last year in Pinas, a day before our flight back to London.
 
This one is in New York (Aug. 2008) during our 10 day holiday.

I know my husband doesn't read my blog posts, so if at some point he stumbles upon my site I hope he gets to read all my CC entries. =)

It's love month, come and share with us your 101 reasons why you love your partners.


4 comments:

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

Muntik na ako maluha sa sobrang LOVE, umaapaw..Ang Couple's Corner na to napapalabas ang pagiging cheesy natin..Nasaabi natin sa ating mga loved ones ang mga salitang di natin masabi ng personal. I do hope that Mark reads your blog, so that he will find out how much you love him. Minsan kasi iba rin yung nababasa nila or naririnig.

You have so many reasons why you love your husband, but to top it all, you love him because he is he.. that's the bottom line my dearest friend...

rossel said... [Reply to comment]

one of the sweetest posts I read today. kaka-inlove. sana mabasa ito ni hubby mo. for sure lalo kang mamahalin noon at baka sya na lang gumawa lahat ng gawaing bahay, lol!

seriously, i love your entry ac. happy CC!

His Unfailing Love said... [Reply to comment]

first time to be here Che, sobrang umaapaw na love talaga. Yes, I agree, sarap talaga mag share ng mga love events at memories with the one and only. So sweeeeet... I will add your blog and will follow you too. Nice to know you here.

teJan said... [Reply to comment]

oh the sweetest!! You really look good being each other...happy CC!

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails