Sunday 21 February 2010

Friends Online Turned Friends For Life


I don't know what's wrong with me, but no matter how I want it, I just don't have the charisma of building a good relationship with so many people. I am friendly, yes, but I am not as entertaining as the others and i know I am boring to be with so a little hi and hello is enough and that's it. I have many friends, online and offline, but no one I know will have the patience to listen and talk to me the whole day, about anything under the sun and without running out of words and stories. No one... UNTIL... I met my Mareng Irish.

I can still remember how I learned about her. I saw her in Friendster with lots of pictures of her models. She's a talent scout and she can make kids model in different magazines in the Philippines and one of them is Smart Parenting. I am one stage mom and I really want my daughter to become a model, back then. So I added her as a friend and left her a message about my daughter, but  we were already about to fly to London that time so I know it won't be anymore possible. She asked my YM ID and when we had the chance to chat, I was surprised that she was so friendly and it seems like we've already known each other for so long. 

She is one famous kumare of all and everyone calls her "Kumare ng Bayan". She can get along very well with all the moms of any age, even though she isn't a mom yet - biologically, but a mom to so many kids. She is  one lovely kid lover. =)

She's the only person I can talk to just about anything. We can stay on YM, voice call the whole day and still maintain the energy. I know if we're only close physically, she's the person I can tag along anywhere and anytime.

We've been friends online since around mid 2008 and finally met offline June 2009. I didn't feel any awkwardness when I first see her. We hugged tight and chatted away just like what we do online.


This Valentines, she sent me these lovely gifts and a very sweet card. I am not as thoughtful as her, so she didn't receive anything from me... LOL.. (bawi ako next time mare ah.. sa December, humanda ka! bwahaha!!!)


I am just so proud and happy to find someone like my dear Mareng Irish. I thank God that He has given me someone I can call my best friend/real friend. I don't ask that she call me the same, but I just want her to know that for me, she's the "BEST" GIRL FRIEND... 

Mare,

You just don't know how blessed I am to have found you. I don't have to be someone else pag ikaw ang kausap ko. I hope someday, somehow I am able to double all your efforts. Thanks for always being there and for being so thoughtful. I have so much to thank you, but I know you know how much I feel for you. (Naks, parang lovers...)

I Love You soooo much Mare ko!!! Mwuah... Mwuah... Mwuah!!!

Lovingly yours, (Mala Helen Bela yan ha)
Mareng AC


7 comments:

Unknown said... [Reply to comment]

ang sweet naman... always treasure your friendship with her :)

got an award for you - http://serenityoverload.blogspot.com/2010/02/im-beautiful-blogger-and-so-are-you.html

Clarissa said... [Reply to comment]

Ang sarap talaga to have plenty of friends online and the truth is mas marami akong friends dito and reading from their blogs, I have learned from their experiences,we have shared recipes and laughs. Glad that you have your Mareng Irish,treasure her for life!^_^

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

It's so hard to find a true friend on and off the internet. I have very few friends, kasi di ako approachable eh. I don't say hi unless someone says hi to me. Suplada rin ako, kala mo ang haba ng hair di ba? I have friends but there's only one that I can share even the most intimate details of my life and that is Jen. Iba iba kasi ang personality ng tao, so I treat my friends according to their personalities.

Lucky you to have found such a great friend. Treasure her, for it's not easy to find one true friend.

Gilliauna said... [Reply to comment]

It's always wonderful when you find the kind of friends that just "click" like that. They're so rare and special. It's also wonderful to see that you truly cherish what you have. This was a pleasure to read from beginning to end.

Me-an said... [Reply to comment]

Super nice and touching post. Can't help not to comment even if this my first time visiting your site. Great friends are really a blessing from above. And I am happy that you're blessed

Iris / Entrepremom said... [Reply to comment]

that's so sweet!

Same tayo AC, hirap akong mag maintain ng friendships kasi boring din ako at topakin kaya konti ang nakakaintindi.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

soo sweet of you mare to have made this blog for me but like i said ah hindi pako mamamatay bwahahahaha i labshu too from the bottom of the sea...to infinity and beyond naks! wahahahaha mwah

--irish

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails