Tuesday 9 February 2010

Plans for Valentine's Day


It's Valentine's Day once again in a few days time. This is one of the many days we don't fail to celebrate. It started on the year 2004 when we first celebrated it as a couple. You may read the full story here, where I told the story in detail. It was one of the sweetest days of my life.

My super sweet hubby always comes up with a surprise on this special day. No matter how simple or grand the surprise is, still he doesn't forget. I wonder what's in store for me this Sunday. *wink wink* Since the first week of Feb., I am telling him not to give me flowers anymore because what I want is a card just like the one I received 6 years ago, on our 1st Valentine's together. Oh I doubt he'll do it, but let's see...

On my part, I still don't know!!! =( It's a Sunday and preparing for a surprise is very hard. Just like last year when V-Day falls on a Saturday, all I was able to do was prepared a breakfast in bed for my two sweet Valentines - Dad & Alyssa. Oh crap! I still don't know how to make a pancake then without my one and only Maya pancake from the Philippines, so I bought an instant mix from the local grocery and... Tadah!!! It was NO good! haha!!! My pancake turned into a black pig. We weren't able to eat it. And the ready-made red icing I used for decoration also went straight to the bin. =( What a shame!!!

And since hubby said, no more gifts... I wrapped my special card. =)

And since V-day was a Saturday, when Daddy got home from the office Friday night, as usual... I have very pretty dozen of roses - only the color changes every year. =) And in exchange of the traditional cake is a chocolate - a super yummy M&S Chocolate with the words "MUM". 


Our original plan for this year's V-day is to go to our dear friend's place and watch Avatar together. I hope it pushes through, but I know I still have to think of something special for my Mr. Surprise Guy.


Have a Happy and Sweet Valentine's Day Couple's Corner Lovers!!!


5 comments:

Mommy Liz said... [Reply to comment]

Ay, napaka creative mo talaga. Pancake na naging black pig? hehehe..anyways, kahit di naman Valentine's Day, lagi kayong sweet ni Daddy Mark, so everyday eh araw ng mga puso sa inyong dalawa. Basta loves natin si hubby, parang minsan di na need ng mga plans or gifts or anything, but each other.

Chubskulit Rose said... [Reply to comment]

Wow very nice and super sweet.. Ano ba meron sa avatar at madami atang interested heehehhe. Goodluck on your plans.

Our Val. Plan"

rossel said... [Reply to comment]

ay naku dapat talaga mapanood nyo na ang avatar. ganda grabe!

I like your black pig pancake with matching letterings. so sweet! mine is up here...
plans for Valentine's Day

teJan said... [Reply to comment]

wow!! hmmm sweetness is in the air:)

happy CC!!

Cecile said... [Reply to comment]

so sweet naman...ganda ng pancake at mukhang masarap pa!

Post a Comment

What more can I say, but THANKS to YOU!!! Your time and opinion are precious and I want you to know how much I appreciate them and your stay. Come back often... =)


And please do check my other blogs too... =)
Come Dine In - My Recipes and Food Stories
Cheeky Munchkins - My Share on Parenting
Join My Stroll - Anything, Etc.

Related Posts with Thumbnails